"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

RedMax316

Sep 14, 2012
Maryland
Got alignment that was needed after installing PPE straight centerlink Rancho steering stabilizer and rare parts hd tierods

Sent from my DROID RAZR

JDPlowboy

Feb 6, 2011
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359099082.643419.jpg pulled a friends engine and pulled heads off

Bella 01 rclb -dd tow rig
Llyod 04.5 rclb- puller/play truck

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359099082.643419.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359099082.643419.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 106

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Popped that cherry, at least it's out of the way. :rofl:

I remember my lb7 when I didn't give two farts and drove the piss out of it. Quad on 215, skinny pedal on the floor and Ally never let go, even with 50+ limps on it.....didn't couple for shit but still drove :D ... then started getting fuel limps. That was fun

*even drove it around on 215 with this pig behind it. IIRC, this load rolled the scales at the landfill around 30k, whole bottom of the trailer was filled with concrete. That poor truck got beat

Attachments

• Truck - Trailer 03.jpg
    Truck - Trailer 03.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Bustedknuckles

Honey Badger
Sep 25, 2010
Hagerstown MD
Popped that cherry, at least it's out of the way. :rofl:

I remember my lb7 when I didn't give two farts and drove the piss out of it. Quad on 215, skinny pedal on the floor and Ally never let go, even with 50+ limps on it.....didn't couple for shit but still drove :D ... then started getting fuel limps. That was fun

*even drove it around on 215 with this pig behind it. IIRC, this load rolled the scales at the landfill around 30k, whole bottom of the trailer was filled with concrete. That poor truck got beat

I dont understand how you guys get so many limps out of the stock trans, mine limped 3x and that was IT. Barely made it back to the shop the third time. :confused:

LReiff

bad ground
Oct 2, 2010
I dont understand how you guys get so many limps out of the stock trans, mine limped 3x and that was IT. Barely made it back to the shop the third time. :confused:

Move norf were da wimin are thick and da trucks are faster :roflmao: mine limped constantly before I switched to a 4x4 trans, never left me down. It's on the shelf collecting dust, I'll convert it to a 4x4 version and sell it to ya, I'm sure it has alot of limp left in it. :rofl:

whitelmmmax

Smaller than stock
Jul 26, 2011
lake charles, la
Made a completely bonehead mistake and twisted the top off my factory trans cooler:mad::mad::mad: I forgot I didn't have to loosen the fittings, all I had to do was pop the line out :banging: still very disgusted with myself, but at least I get to call mike l and order a nice big tranny cooler. It will be going back with the allseason tranny lines, which was the root cause of my dilemma. That and my stupidity. :(

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I fought my 4" downpipe to get it in the truck for a better part of 20 mins... then got the bright idea to jack the tcase/trans up a bit to move the engine forward... and bam.... she's in... :rofl::rofl::rofl: Somedays I tell ya...

Put this guy in too

t4.jpg

glock36

Jul 21, 2012
Neosho Missouri
This was my Christmas gift, better late than never. Today I had my Ranch Hand legend replacement bumper installed, along with a set of Iron Cross bumper to bumper nurf / step bars and to top it all off the bed was sprayed with Gator Hyde bed liner. It's been a great day.