Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Well since rubens thread went off topic and the crap talkin has started. Lets make an offical thread for the event that doesnt even have a date yet.

Steve, the limo is takin you out! And joe, ill be ready for a rematch if you care to test the waters :D

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
Count me in! Hopefully I can be pulling low 12s by then. Might even go for the 11.90 index.

Your all in trouble!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Well since rubens thread went off topic and the crap talkin has started. Lets make an offical thread for the event that doesnt even have a date yet.

Steve, the limo is takin you out! And joe, ill be ready for a rematch if you care to test the waters :D

I hate to break it to you James, but you aren't going to be able to run with my truck :D

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
What are ya shootin for this year ben? Still gunna run the 35s?

Check my edited post.

Still gonna sit on 35s but the truck will be sitting a little lower and weigh about 500lbs less. I need to go on a diet!

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
And no bed wrap. Lol!

Have you started the rebuild yet James? Congrats on the house!

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
And no bed wrap. Lol!

Have you started the rebuild yet James? Congrats on the house!

Nice! Whats the planned setup? Not yet. Get the keys to the house friday and tear down starts shortly after.

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
...........i will definitely be there and hopefully with a built trans and possibly a turbo. im redoing my whole front end tommorow so i wont be worried about that with my small tires:D
. we will see.... dont need no stankin built motor to beat your limo;) its

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
...........i will definitely be there and hopefully with a built trans and possibly a turbo. im redoing my whole front end tommorow so i wont be worried about that with my small tires:D
. we will see.... dont need no stankin built motor to beat your limo;) its

Haha you will afterward!

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
After much thought and failed attempts to sell currently installed parts. Remote mounting the 4094 with a billet wheel, high flow intake manifold and 4 link the rear on bags. Deleting one battery and installing a fuel cell right behind the rear axle.

I have most of the parts just need to get motivated to start building. I worked on steering parts this weekend and had to watch my little girl so the wife could have some fun. Maybe next weekend will be more productive.

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
After much thought and failed attempts to sell currently installed parts. Remote mounting the 4094 with a billet wheel, high flow intake manifold and 4 link the rear on bags. Deleting one battery and installing a fuel cell right behind the rear axle.

I have most of the parts just need to get motivated to start building. I worked on steering parts this weekend and had to watch my little girl so the wife could have some fun. Maybe next weekend will be more productive.

Sweet! Well you have time but its gunna come quick!

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Boy, if y'alls trucks run as fast as your mouths, or keyboards as the case may be, this should be some exciting racing...