October 18th Dyno Day

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com
THis is a first come first served day BUT, if you are on the list and show up before 10, you will run your truck for sure !!! I know there will be a lot of people that do not use the forums but will be there. This is your chance to get in for sure. First 15 on the list are guaranteed, everyone after ... better show up early !

Alligator

Nov 9, 2006
N. Idaho
It's tommy's

he couldn't get his back together so he just went out and bought a black one at my dealer.... Johnny co-signed for him so technically it's "theirs"

:D

Haha, Johnny and Tommy's. Mike is gonna be pissed they copied his, and then took it to Utah to get the same pic as him. Wow, what a bunch of copy cats...:D

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com
I want to thank tommy for coming down and getting the flyer buttoned up as well !!! Thank You !!!

Sticker machine is being hooked up tomorrow and i will have stickers available at this event !!!

We are at a smidge over half the "reserved" spots taken up.

I'm going to call on monday to double check that they will be there :)

Mike and Brad will be bringing Easy Ups. I will bring a cooler and we will get some ice and drinks tossed in there.

I can also bring some tables so we can set the food up. This can be like a pot luck.. basicly bring something if you can and throw it on the tables. All food will be for everyone there. Whether you bring something or not. There is also el pollo loco right there, del taco and jack in the box nearby.... don joses....

I will be careful on what i say here but my wife will be making some brownies :D:D:D :witch: :hug:

This looks like it will be a big turnout. I think i heard Mike L will be there, Roland from rolling big power, some alligator people :) , PPE folks !!! ...... Big list

Seriously. Gonna be a blast !!!

Look forward to seeing you guys out there. Come out whether you run or not.

We have a truck night friday before the dyno day. Cruise out for that and meet some new people before the dyno.

Thanks !!!