LB7: No Prep Kings Finals

rfletes79

Mar 5, 2010
Galt, Ca 95632
Anyone going to this race?? They will be having 2 diesel classes at the final no prep race this month in Ennis. The flyer is below. We will be running the Chevelle in the 2wd class. Hope to see/meet some of you there.

39cd0a39c0ba43b23cc2fca13e8c6fbb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lutzjk913

May 5, 2010
groveport, ohio
If they would of let someone in particular race the big class with them I would of tried to make the trip down. Sore subject really. LOL

lutzjk913

May 5, 2010
groveport, ohio
That sucks. I heard they were not turning anyone away....

Before you had a shot to make the big show. That’s completely shut down where you can’t. You have to be voted upon whether they will let you in or not. There is a second chance race that you can enter and I think it pays 5k instead of 50k.

They just had the small tire shootout at Norwalk and I think 5-6 cars showed up to that.

So even if 27 of the 32 cars show up they won’t fill the spot. Last year they did this but now they don’t.

rfletes79

Mar 5, 2010
Galt, Ca 95632
Before you had a shot to make the big show. That’s completely shut down where you can’t. You have to be voted upon whether they will let you in or not. There is a second chance race that you can enter and I think it pays 5k instead of 50k.

They just had the small tire shootout at Norwalk and I think 5-6 cars showed up to that.

So even if 27 of the 32 cars show up they won’t fill the spot. Last year they did this but now they don’t.

Yes its to bad things changed throughout the years but glad they added these diesel classes. Hoping on having a good time and meeting some new people.

RickDLance

Feb 14, 2007
I think it might be fun. Maybe I can get someone to make the trip with me.

Last edited:

prostreeter600

Street rodder
Jul 18, 2010
Dallas Tx
I may attend , it’s the Destruction portion I’m concerned about . Lol , I haven’t had very good luck this year so far keeping together . I’m like 45 minutes from the track . I’m gonna push to make it there . So will this be a NO PREP EVENT ? ?

rfletes79

Mar 5, 2010
Galt, Ca 95632
I may attend , it’s the Destruction portion I’m concerned about . Lol , I haven’t had very good luck this year so far keeping together . I’m like 45 minutes from the track . I’m gonna push to make it there . So will this be a NO PREP EVENT ? ?

Yes, its the series that is being televised NO PREP KINGS on discovery channel. This is the final race of season 3, which the season premiers next monday the 7th. The finals will dictate the winner of season 3, guess its pretty tight up top and can go several ways. We will be running on their turf, with their rules, tree etc... just as fill-ins between rounds I would imagine.