No cruise after lift and gears

Madspeed

Fat Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Elk Ridge Utah
A bud bought an 18 or 19 he lifted it on 38s. swapped out to 456 gears has no cruise after gear swap. Just re flash abs with larger tires?
Thanks

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
2018 OR 2019 L5P will need an ecm reflash to correct the gear ratio and attempt to correct the tire height, most likely he is looking at $5k or more to have that taken care of due to how the L5P have to be flashed now.

Its not cheap to retune/reflash anything past 2016 LML

Dealer may or may not be able to help with a BCM reflash

Madspeed

Fat Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Elk Ridge Utah
2018 OR 2019 L5P will need an ecm reflash to correct the gear ratio and attempt to correct the tire height, most likely he is looking at $5k or more to have that taken care of due to how the L5P have to be flashed now.

Its not cheap to retune/reflash anything past 2016 LML

Dealer may or may not be able to help with a BCM reflash
Wow thank you for the input. Now Anyone care to elaborate on wtf is going on w 4 to 5 k to tune these? Im not looking to get into tuning these s I dont have the desire. But Im curios

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Wow thank you for the input. Now Anyone care to elaborate on wtf is going on w 4 to 5 k to tune these? Im not looking to get into tuning these s I dont have the desire. But Im curios

Read the L5P thread, the last few pages discuss tuning it. I’d link it but I’m on my phone.