NHRDA Spring Diesel Nationals returns to Famoso Raceway in 2015

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Is there a weight minimum in 10.90 class? At 5300 lbs there's only a class or 2 that I can run :roflmao:
You can run Pro Street, 10.90, 11.90, Sportman. The only one you can't run it is Super Street unless you add some weight or take out the front drive shaft and run in 2x4. I can't remember if you truck is 4x4 or 2x4. I would think the 10.90 class would be perfect for your truck.

dslhtrdr

Always learning
Nov 22, 2012
Sebastopol, Ca
We're loading up today and heading down. Might catch the pulls if we get there early enough. I'm probably going to run the test and tune class since I think I will be too fast for 11.90 and not consistent or competitive enough to run the faster classes.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
First and foremost I thank Dan grant in helping me figuring out my steering issues I was having yesterday. Launched the truck a little too hard one qualifying round in 10.90 and never left straight the rest of the day no matter what I did. Nice seeing those Cali guys again been a few years since I was at an event. Had a blast. Made it 4 rounds and ran down a cummins for the win after he treed me and had me till the 330'. Learned a lot yesterday. Mikes trans did flawless :thumb: best run of the day was 10.64 @ 135.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Congrats Brian! That's awesome buddy!! Wish I coulda been there but baja was a shit ton of fun

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
We had a good time had a few positives but never put together a clean pass. Had a idler pulley pull out the heli-coil and didn't know so kept throwing the belt off the cp3, thus dumping rail psi going down the track. Had some tranny tuning issues and wouldn't shift at times, ran a 9.8 in 3rd gear bouncing the rev limiter down the last few hundred feet.

Thank you to PPE for letting us rob parts off of their display engine, very cool.

We did fight through issues each round to make the next one. New tires, so I threw together a chassis set-up and went 1.481 60' which is a positive. Should be able to improve there.

Daniel's dodge is a SS force and we are going to dig deep to run with him.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
We had a good time had a few positives but never put together a clean pass. Had a idler pulley pull out the heli-coil and didn't know so kept throwing the belt off the cp3, thus dumping rail psi going down the track. Had some tranny tuning issues and wouldn't shift at times, ran a 9.8 in 3rd gear bouncing the rev limiter down the last few hundred feet.

Thank you to PPE for letting us rob parts off of their display engine, very cool.

We did fight through issues each round to make the next one. New tires, so I threw together a chassis set-up and went 1.481 60' which is a positive. Should be able to improve there.

Daniel's dodge is a SS force and we are going to dig deep to run with him.

I saw that last run where he ran a 9.22. Looked like you may have had to lift to avoid hitting the wall maybe? The launch looked wild!! Impressive you made it that far with those kind of problems!!
If that Dodge holds together it's going to be a beast to beat!