NHRDA Indiana diesel shootout

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Who all is making the trip to Indy for the Shoot Out this coming weekend? It will be one of if not the biggest diesel event of the year. All the top trucks will be there, Team Green, Darryl Morrison, John Roberson, Team Smitty, Schied, Max'd Out, had rumor that Buck may show as well, all the quick trucks out of Canada, including The Armor truck that just went 9.17 at Mission in BC last weekend. Could be up to 25-30 prostreet trucks

Jeff (Stingpuller) Dean will be there with his new duramax dragster as will Camomax in the BoneShaker and probably his truck as well.

Old Subman is even making the trip, can't let Verlon have all the fun alone in the 11.90 class. Are the Ragin Cajuns coming? Everett? EStelly??

Even old Dockboy said he's coming. Hell must be freezing over.:D

Here is the flyer
http://www.nhrda.com/Flrz/NextEvent.htm

Or if you can't make it catch it on USStream for live coverage
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/inside-nhrda-2012

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
I will be there with my Dad made it a good Father's day trip.

Cant wait to get some killing video and photos I will make to break out the big cams lol

Also if anyone is near Mike L. and is making the trip? I would like to get my Trans crossmember someday lol. :angel:

Hope to meet a bunch of the guys and put faces with the names.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
I will be there with my Dad made it a good Father's day trip.

Cant wait to get some killing video and photos I will make to break out the big cams lol

Also if anyone is near Mike L. and is making the trip? I would like to get my Trans crossmember someday lol. :angel:

Hope to meet a bunch of the guys and put faces with the names.

Why not just have it shipped, can't be much by freight??:confused:

smkndmax05

"Smoked Out"
Feb 17, 2011
Indiana
Home track!!! There should be a good showing of Danville Performance trucks at the strip and Sunday for the pulls!!!

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
He has never shipped one to Canada and is slow at it lol.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Well wished I had known that, could have shipped it to me and I'd drive it back. If I were you, I'd have it shipped to some place close to the border then drive across and get it. If it's yours, can't be that much to get it back across? How did it end up with Mike in the first place??

BigDMax05

Peanut butter and ladies!
Feb 2, 2009
Indiana
:thumb: ill be there. wish i could race the dually but with the motor sitting on the stand it will be a minute+a few paychecks before i have her back up and running. Look me up Im the big guy in the black 05 crew long with a red J+M diesel machine sticker in the back window.
would like to meet some of the guys on here and put a face with a name.

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
Well wished I had known that, could have shipped it to me and I'd drive it back. If I were you, I'd have it shipped to some place close to the border then drive across and get it. If it's yours, can't be that much to get it back across? How did it end up with Mike in the first place??

lol it is not mine per say yet. It need a new one and I wanted the tube one he has I called and talked to him about it a few times. But I have to called back to push it more I know he is busy. If I wait long enough I will just get him to crate it with a built trans lol maybe a few other things from the boys out west.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
theres not even that many in North America that are currently running, maybe that many if you combine PS & SS. If you get 16 in a division that would be great for everyone.

That's a quote from CompD and yes, I doubt that as well. Some will double class I know, we would have had close to a full class in Texas, but the T&T friday nite took out close to half of them. Not T&T here on friday so maybe well get more at least for the time trials.:D

From SYRUPDAWG

"Looks like there will be quite a Pro Street class.

Im thinking around 30 probably "

bcdeutsch731

Nov 4, 2010
Illinois
As long as everything goes good on Wednesday at Danville I will be there racing in the ProStreet class. I cant wait to see the new times with the built motor and new turbos.

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
I'll be there running Super Diesel. Pulling in sometime in the afternoon and heading to TnT in the evening. My truck is a white EC/LB with a tonneau cover and stock wheels. I'll try to meet as many folks as I can so stop and say hello!

Rob bob

Dec 16, 2011
Who all is making the trip to Indy for the Shoot Out this coming weekend? It will be one of if not the biggest diesel event of the year. All the top trucks will be there, Team Green, Darryl Morrison, John Roberson, Team Smitty, Schied, Max'd Out, had rumor that Buck may show as well, all the quick trucks out of Canada, including The Armor truck that just went 9.17 at Mission in BC last weekend. Could be up to 25-30 prostreet trucks

Jeff (Stingpuller) Dean will be there with his new duramax dragster as will Camomax in the BoneShaker and probably his truck as well.

Old Subman is even making the trip, can't let Verlon have all the fun alone in the 11.90 class. Are the Ragin Cajuns coming? Everett? EStelly??

Even old Dockboy said he's coming. Hell must be freezing over.:D

Here is the flyer
http://www.nhrda.com/Flrz/NextEvent.htm

Or if you can't make it catch it on USStream for live coverage
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/inside-nhrda-2012

Biggest by who's standards? U counting the ants on the ground :rofl:

Arizona is bigger than indy

it's Robinson and Darren, your spelling sucks.....oh and BTW thats not all the top trucks, and there sure aint 25-30 pro street trucks running at one time, let alone going to that event. :roflmao:

Dream on..

Rob bob

Dec 16, 2011
That's a quote from CompD and yes, I doubt that as well. Some will double class I know, we would have had close to a full class in Texas, but the T&T friday nite took out close to half of them. Not T&T here on friday so maybe well get more at least for the time trials.:D

From SYRUPDAWG

"Looks like there will be quite a Pro Street class.

Im thinking around 30 probably "

He's drunk too i see.:spit: J/K

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
Biggest by who's standards? U counting the ants on the ground :rofl:

Arizona is bigger than indy

it's Robinson and Darren, your spelling sucks.....oh and BTW thats not all the top trucks, and there sure aint 25-30 pro street trucks running at one time, let alone going to that event. :roflmao:

Dream on..

He's drunk too i see.:spit: J/K

LOL aint we just a bowl full of negativity...:roflmao:

Ken said he doubted there would be that many pro street trucks! :D

Either way this event has gotten bigger and bigger each year...and with two episodes of Diesel TV already aired, I'm sure that will help with the turn out. I'm sure the Finals in Ennis will be bigger than before, as I'm sure the events next year will be bigger and stronger too...

I will say this much, from what I've read on the interwebby...there is going to be one hell of a strong turn out...and this is shaping up to be a "Don't miss event"...

Is it Friday yet???

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
LOL aint we just a bowl full of negativity...:roflmao:

Ken said he doubted there would be that many pro street trucks! :D

Either way this event has gotten bigger and bigger each year...and with two episodes of Diesel TV already aired, I'm sure that will help with the turn out. I'm sure the Finals in Ennis will be bigger than before, as I'm sure the events next year will be bigger and stronger too...

I will say this much, from what I've read on the interwebby...there is going to be one hell of a strong turn out...and this is shaping up to be a "Don't miss event"...

Is it Friday yet???

Damn straight Josh. Last year was my first year, and had a much better turnout from years past (from what i hear). There will be several very fast trucks and i predict a record will be broken. Hell even Wade said he may make the trip, don't care for him much but I would like to see that truck shake the tires.