New Year's Thrash.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Starting on Dec 31, I'd like my fellow Dmax Scientists to help do a New Year Thrash.

Turn on everything you can for New Year's Day, and let's burn down the house. :lildevil:

I believe we can hit the Top 100 Teams on FAH output.

fishsmith

May 14, 2008
Monroe, LA
I will try that when I get a chance, we are getting ready to leave for Mexico tomorrow am and that computer is at the office. But I have to go over there after while, so I will try it then. It looked to be doing the job fairly fast though.

jlawles2

Jan 28, 2010
Danbury, TX
If someone can help me get the Quad core machine at my work to get out over the proxy I can leave it running over the Christmas - New Years week holiday. (I might even be able to get the other non used machine as well.)

I can get the exact specs on it tomorrow.

I have tried everything I can think of to try to get it out of the proxy. I have the proxy address and both ports 80 and 8080 are open.

fishsmith

May 14, 2008
Monroe, LA
I didn't have time to get the monitor set up, but that computer will be running the whole time we are gone so we should see what kind of gain it gives me. That is the only thing I have done different so we should be able to tell how good it is doing.

C.C.Reed

May 1, 2008
If someone can help me get the Quad core machine at my work to get out over the proxy I can leave it running over the Christmas - New Years week holiday. (I might even be able to get the other non used machine as well.)

I can get the exact specs on it tomorrow.

I have tried everything I can think of to try to get it out of the proxy. I have the proxy address and both ports 80 and 8080 are open.

Use a website like this from that work computer.

http://www.whatsmyip.org/more/

It should give you the direct address to your proxy. It will probably be the address with :8080 at the end if I were to guess. Then, go through the setup to see if it will connect.

fishsmith

May 14, 2008
Monroe, LA
It looks as though my 450 didnt run but one day while I was gone. I will check it tomorrow and see what the deal is.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
We should blow into the 500 range just before the new year.

If we go like hell from new years at midnight all new years day, it would be cool to break into the 100 range in 24 hours.....

Chevmeister

Big Dooley
Dec 3, 2010
Garnet Valley, Pa
I know I'm gonna throw the lot at it. How can I find out if my graphic card will run the gpu client? It's a store bought PC but iirc it had a pretty good card in it.

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
I know I'm gonna throw the lot at it. How can I find out if my graphic card will run the gpu client? It's a store bought PC but iirc it had a pretty good card in it.

Download the correct GPU client for the brand card. Install the software and if it's not supported, it will give you a " Not supported " dialog box.

C.C.Reed

May 1, 2008
My machine that was kicking out 20k PPD has been down for a little over a day. Got her back up today. I am currently 4 hrs away and have been controlling it with TeamViewer 5. ISP went down and my network didn't come back up after the repair so I couldn't connect from here.

Had to send someone over to my house tonight just to get the network up so I could get back in. What can I say. . . it's become an addiction.

:D

Last edited: