New to me LBZ and 1st time diesel owner

gclarke168

Aug 17, 2021
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Good day all, I've been scrolling this great forum for a few hours now and am really excited to be a new member. I needed a truck to haul my holiday trailer so I just picked up a really clean 2007 Classic LBZ. SHe's only got 85k miles (140k kms for us canucks), rust free and bone stock except for the radio I put in it. I'm a middle aged family guy so I have no plans to do anything to this truck other than routine maintenance and I had 2 inspections done before buying it so hopefully she's trouble free for years to come! No questions or problems to go over at this time, just wanted to say hi 😁 IMG_1055.jpegIMG_1057.jpegIMG_1053.jpegIMG_1052.jpegIMG_1054.jpeg

Reactions: zakkb787

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
*whistling* An unmolested/unmodded LBZ CC/SB with no rust? Damn. Hell, the drivers seat is still nice, too. Congrats, you got yourself a unicorn! Welcome to DD.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
That’s a beauty.
I know where there’s an unmolested low km z in Medicine Hat but I can’t get the old guy to give it up. My buddy in Red Deer also has one in about the same shape but he won’t give it up either lol.