New ML converter

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
My new ML converter is now available. I've named it the ML-G. It couples quicker than the ML Precision, not to say it's better only different. It loves big tunes and spools the turbo very quickly.
I had Dave Goerend build it for me. I am very impressed with this converter.:D
Price will be 1395.00

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
This converter suprised me. I just installed it on an LB7 with Pat's big tune and it launches very hard. When it hit 2nd, it blew the tires off. I ran this tune on my LB7 with a 1054 SC converter and it didn't make power off the line like this truck. I thought it was just the way Pat tuned it. Now I know different. I think this converter will increase mileage the way it couples ( if you can keep your foot out of it ).
At this point I'm calling it a performance converter as I don't know how well it will tow compaired to the ML.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
This converter suprised me. I just installed it on an LB7 with Pat's big tune and it launches very hard. When it hit 2nd, it blew the tires off. I ran this tune on my LB7 with a 1054 SC converter and it didn't make power off the line like this truck. I thought it was just the way Pat tuned it. Now I know different. I think this converter will increase mileage the way it couples ( if you can keep your foot out of it ).
At this point I'm calling it a performance converter as I don't know how well it will tow compaired to the ML.

wanna test that? :D

PS. im gunna give you a call here tomorrow or thursday so have a daiquiri in hand :hug:

Last edited:

FrankenMax

Mar 30, 2011
Round mountain NV
Hey Mike is this the secret squirrel converter you are gearing towards the compound turbo guys? I ask because I'm going to make some trans changes soon she's seen better days and need to be freshened up.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Hey Mike is this the secret squirrel converter you are gearing towards the compound turbo guys? I ask because I'm going to make some trans changes soon she's seen better days and need to be freshened up.

This is it. This is the same converter in Quenton's SDP twin LBZ. Wish I could have driven it without the boost leak. ( still hauled ass ):D

lddrew

shootin for 13's
Jan 10, 2011
West Georgia
yo mike, my tranny be slippppppen. if i run yo new converta and some hyrdaulic fluid in the tranny and some lucas trans-slip-stop will I be aight???? thanks dog

Sharks06LLY

May 15, 2010
Tampa Fl
yo mike, my tranny be slippppppen. if i run yo new converta and some hyrdaulic fluid in the tranny and some lucas trans-slip-stop will I be aight???? thanks dog

oh man that caught me off guard when i looked and saw your name then read that :rofl::rofl:

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal

I haven't heard you so excited as you were when you called today in a while! :thumb::D

So does this ML converter need to be handled with Velcro gloves?:rofl:

lddrew

shootin for 13's
Jan 10, 2011
West Georgia
oh man that caught me off guard when i looked and saw your name then read that :rofl::rofl:

hahaha :roflmao:

mike said he was done with df... so i thought I might drop some humor on him and bring him back :hug: guessin he didn't mind it too funny

not really though, just had to say it

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
hahaha :roflmao:

mike said he was done with df... so i thought I might drop some humor on him and bring him back :hug: guessin he didn't mind it too funny

not really though, just had to say it

I'm just taking a vacation from df.