LB7: New Industrial Injection silver bullet

Devon

broke my curse
May 2, 2010
Hinsdale ma
Justin, you take a picture of everything except the charger it's self ? Teasing huh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dudgy

Runaway
Jun 1, 2010
Alberta
Nice i've been thinking about this turbo for next year, what are you doing for cp3 and sticks? i was hoping you stuck with stock cp3 and sticks cuz i wanna know how it spools with just a lbz regulator

JustinD

Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island
It is an HTT install kit, is the DP that much of a bitch??? I can't wait to get started, always something delaying us, now its the weather................ :mad:

02dirtymax

Jul 3, 2009
Ohio
Nice i've been thinking about this turbo for next year, what are you doing for cp3 and sticks? i was hoping you stuck with stock cp3 and sticks cuz i wanna know how it spools with just a lbz regulator

I ran it with stock sticks and a modded LB7 regulator and thought it spooled great.

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
JustinD,

Have you gotten a chance to install this bad boy yet? We're all DIEING to see pictures, video clips, numbers, and most importantly how it sounds and performs. :D:D :roflmao:

Yellowchevy

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
I think myself and "blk smoke lb7" are going to drive JustinD crazy causing him to not post anything out of spite:roflmao:

I feel like a little kid sitting in the back seat of the car asking my parents if we're there yet!!:D:rofl:

I hope you're not running into problems with your CP3 or turbo install?

Yellowchevy

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I think myself and "blk smoke lb7" are going to drive JustinD crazy causing him to not post anything out of spite:roflmao:

I feel like a little kid sitting in the back seat of the car asking my parents if we're there yet!!:D:rofl:

I hope you're not running into problems with your CP3 or turbo install?

Yellowchevy
:roflmao: :joker:

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
The suspense is killing us too!!! :D

This maybe a dumb question but I was watching some Youtube video's of guys with 62 - 64mm Phatshafts on dodge pickups and was wondering if a 66mm Phatshaft for a duramax would even resemble that sound?

Yellowchevy