new in FL

peterbilt

Aug 29, 2012
sami019.jpg

hi
i have a 2003 ccsb lb7
its got 160,000 now
i dont know were to post technical questions but maybe i can get some help here or be directed
i have researched and googled over and over
but about a month ago my cluster died (no problem had rebuild all is good) but it ran out of fuel twice over the weekend when cluster was bad.
a week ago it would no start every 7th time unless i primed it (hot or cold did not matter)
now i have to prime every time to start it. the primer never get hard though i can prime till firmer and will start. has never been hard. truck idles smooth, accelerates smooth has plenty of power.
i have changed fuel filter every 10,000 and rebuilt the fuel filter head and checked for cracks no visible leaks.

please help
i know everyone likes pics

tcrrrhellweekend087.jpg

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
Ah that's way south of me unfortunately. I only asked cause one of your pics looks like a 4x4 area I used to go to all the time

Sint frum tha orijinul smert fone

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
St Pete huh that's not to far from me, I'm about an hour away in Zephyrhills(the bottled water place to most around Fl). I figured you were in south Florida as those pics look like teh area east of Okechobee. I would check your rubber fuel lines up on the engine as they tend to crack and get brittle then leak air in(or fuel out). It can be hard to see fuel leaks down there because most of the time it will run down the lifter valley and out the back of the engine or evaporate off if it is a small leak.