New here from San Angelo

Tano

Jun 8, 2013
San Angelo, Texas
Recently joined the forum. Own a Chevy lb7 with 5"straights and cold air intake. Born and raised in San Angelo. If anyone is from around here hit me up.

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
Welcome! I'm from Brady. What does your truck look like? Might have seen it. I went to college in Angelo in 2010. Was just there last Friday night hanging out with a few guys.

Tano

Jun 8, 2013
San Angelo, Texas
Heres some pictures of my Sweet Thang. I've only had it about a month, bought it as is from my brother in law for $7500. All i've done to it is put new tires, and install the blue LEDS in the interior. I also put small Chevy bowtie vinyls on the bottom of the backseat windows.

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
Heres some pictures of my Sweet Thang. I've only had it about a month, bought it as is from my brother in law for $7500. All i've done to it is put new tires, and install the blue LEDS in the interior. I also put small Chevy bowtie vinyls on the bottom of the backseat windows.

Nice! I've done all the gauges in mine and did red. Soon ill be goin to blue though. Few duramax guys in Angelo but mainly cummins that I know of. What's your name?

Tano

Jun 8, 2013
San Angelo, Texas
My name is Tanner, I'm 21. This is the first diesel i've ever had any experiences with. I could use all the knowledge about it I can get. And yeah there are ALOT of Cumminaparts here...

1978steven

USMC
Nov 3, 2012
Fort Worth, Texas

Nice buy!