New Guy

Jeff D

Heavy and Slow
Oct 12, 2010
Kennesaw, GA
Well....this is officially the 8th forum I am going to be apart of. :rofl:

I have been on Powerstroke.org, PSN, TDG, CumminsForum, DuramaxForum, CompD, and Spartan Diesel Technologies tech support forum (I work for them) for some time now. I go by 08stroker250 on all of those forums so maybe some of you have seen me around.

Anyways, I am going to be on here doing a lot of research and what not over the next 6-9 months. I am HIGHLY considering getting a Duramax in the future and I hear this is one of the great places to get started on some reading. It's going to be great getting to know many of you and can't wait to learn the ends and outs of another diesel engine! :thumb:

06blackmax

May 21, 2010
Ramer,TN.
Jeff I'll welcome you here as long as you start a "babe of the day" thread like you contributed to on duramax forum. WOW! Glad to here youre gonna ditch the ford and come over to how the other half lives. Welcome. Tim

Jeff D

Heavy and Slow
Oct 12, 2010
Kennesaw, GA
Jeff I'll welcome you here as long as you start a "babe of the day" thread like you contributed to on duramax forum. WOW! Glad to here youre gonna ditch the ford and come over to how the other half lives. Welcome. Tim

:rofl:

We will see. That one is totally up to the Admins/Mods. As for the switch, I am still in the 08 Ford for now. I do work for a company that custom tunes Power Stroke only, so I don't know how well that will go down when I sell my truck and get a Duramax.....but oh well lol. I hope to be in one by next Summer. Sooner if I come across the perfect truck/deal.

Thanks for the welcome everyone!