New Girl from Ohio

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
Hey everyone. New to the forum just wanted to say hey and introduce myself.
Katie Pajestka 23 from north east Ohio. Currently working on my lb7 build, goal is DPC 14. I know I have a long expensive road ahead of me. But I'm looming forward to really getting into the diesel community more.

suze6a9a.jpg
9y4avu5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

plumber802

OCD Diesel Head
Mar 23, 2013
Vermont
Welcome Katie.Great looking rig.I like your style.Lots of great folks on here with tons of knowledge and advice.Please keep us posted on your progress.
BTW...Thanks for those pics.:thumb:

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
Thanks! It goes under the knife again soon. I can't wait to get the process started. Grateful to be working with some awesome people that's for sure.
u7ugebas.jpg

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
What's your plans for your truck???? It looks great.:thumb:

Has EFI Live DSP5 from Power Performance (Kory Willis) S&B intake PPE stage 4 Trans with an ATS 5 star converter. Deep transmission pan FASS 150 Oldskoolfab 7" Carbon Fiber white stack. Merchant Automotive tie rod sleeves
Upgraded transmission lines from Alligator Performance. It's lowered 3" and my Flight Fab trac bars just finished I have to pick them up Monday.
I'm sure im forgetting some stuff.

I have parts laying around for the build still undecided on turbo set up even tho I have a 366. I'm thinking of running a 480/366 twin set up. I have ARP head studs.
Plan is to add an ATS Dual Fueler Set up, 80% injectors (maybe bigger still undecided), new gaskets, rods and pistons...
And ill upgrade the Trans as well.

If I don't do DPC rods and pistons will wait but I have LML internals that I thought about running for the hell of it because I have Rods, pistons, rings, bearings, valve springs, headstuds...

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
Thanks everyone! If I enter DPC and make it to voting i expect y'all's votes

dmax711

Mar 4, 2011
concord, north carolina
Has EFI Live DSP5 from Power Performance (Kory Willis) S&B intake PPE stage 4 Trans with an ATS 5 star converter. Deep transmission pan FASS 150 Oldskoolfab 7" Carbon Fiber white stack. Merchant Automotive tie rod sleeves
Upgraded transmission lines from Alligator Performance. It's lowered 3" and my Flight Fab trac bars just finished I have to pick them up Monday.
I'm sure im forgetting some stuff.

I have parts laying around for the build still undecided on turbo set up even tho I have a 366. I'm thinking of running a 480/366 twin set up. I have ARP head studs.
Plan is to add an ATS Dual Fueler Set up, 80% injectors (maybe bigger still undecided), new gaskets, rods and pistons...
And ill upgrade the Trans as well.

If I don't do DPC rods and pistons will wait but I have LML internals that I thought about running for the hell of it because I have Rods, pistons, rings, bearings, valve springs, headstuds...

Just do it rite the first time and use parts you kno will hold the power...

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
Just do it rite the first time and use parts you kno will hold the power...

Yeah, that's the plan hopefully everything works out for me. I'm proud to say I've paid for everything I have into this project.
So it's my pride and joy.

FC5452

Mar 17, 2013
Eastern PA
Nicely Done :thumb: Always a great feeling when you doing it yourself and see the end result, Good Luck with the endeavor.