New dual fueler belt routing length... PPE won't tell me

schulte

Jul 31, 2010
CT
Got a PPE dual fueler setup on my truck with the "original" belt routing that goes over the oil fill.

I want to change to this belt routing in order to fit some stuff on top for a project. I see they have a new routing on their website:
attachment.php

Anyone know roughly how long the belt is supposed to be? I called PPE on friday but they would tell me absolutely nothing (other than "its a prototype only") about the length of the new belt or even a part number (they just had the part number for the old dual fueler belt).

Attachments

• GM-DualFuelerv2.jpg
    GM-DualFuelerv2.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 538
Last edited:

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
If you are running the dual dueler and a centrifuge , there is a special belt ! I will get the number off my truck in the morning. The setup in that pic is exactly what I am running

pinky

Oct 2, 2009
Santa Fe, Tx
If you are running the dual dueler and a centrifuge , there is a special belt ! I will get the number off my truck in the morning. The setup in that pic is exactly what I am running

I have both of those on my motor to but mine is still on a stand:(
How r u liking the centrifuge? The numbers on the belt is K061360HD, 7610CG2X, and 3210AC are all the numbers on the belt

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
Dayco number is a 5061490 , bought at advance auto. There is not a green belt made long enough to do all the routing. I have run the dayco belt for a while and had no problems! Even put the indicator between the hash marks on the tensioner which means it's running right where it needs to be

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
I have both of those on my motor to but mine is still on a stand:(
How r u liking the centrifuge? The numbers on the belt is K061360HD, 7610CG2X, and 3210AC are all the numbers on the belt

I like the centrifuge alot , just took a little head scatchin to find the belt , Ppe does not have the belt for this setup

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
What's the part # for a PPE dual fueler routed over the oil fill. Not sure I want to route it the new way as I just got use to the old way. Thanks in advance.

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
What's the part # for a PPE dual fueler routed over the oil fill. Not sure I want to route it the new way as I just got use to the old way. Thanks in advance.

the only reason you would do the new reroute is if you were running the centrifuge . If not it still runs the same routing over the oil fill :thumb: If you still need that number let me know cause i have that green belt hanging in the garage , can get the number off it easily:thumb:

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
the only reason you would do the new reroute is if you were running the centrifuge . If not it still runs the same routing over the oil fill :thumb: If you still need that number let me know cause i have that green belt hanging in the garage , can get the number off it easily:thumb:

I do need it now. I was in a hurry putting mine on and it must not have been right because I shredded it. Just want to make sure the number is for over the oil fill.

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
it is , give me a moment i will run out there and see if the number is on it , its the one that came with the kit from ppe . i bought the centrifuge at the same time and found out after the fact that there routing for the dual fueler won't work with their centrifuge , so couldnt use the green belt :mad::rofl:

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
it is , give me a moment i will run out there and see if the number is on it , its the one that came with the kit from ppe . i bought the centrifuge at the same time and found out after the fact that there routing for the dual fueler won't work with their centrifuge , so couldnt use the green belt :mad::rofl:

I'll buy it from you for a spare if you want.

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
Ok the part # is -K061360HD and its a gates fleetrunner greenstripe, sure you buy a non-hd (regular black belt ) just to get you by. You can get this one but i wouldn't have a clue what to ask for it ??? lol:roflmao: make me an offer

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
Ok the part # is -K061360HD and its a gates fleetrunner greenstripe, sure you buy a non-hd (regular black belt ) just to get you by. You can get this one but i wouldn't have a clue what to ask for it ??? lol:roflmao: make me an offer

I have no idea either. I'll let you know after I see what a new one is worth. Shipping might make it not worth while since I'm in Canada. Thanks I'll let you know. :thumb: