New Coloradan!

Mile_high

The Mad Hatter
Oct 31, 2009
Denver, Colorado
Oh snap!! I didn't know you got video! Awesome!

Also:

rupehadu.jpg

Rico

Wheeler
Oct 21, 2012
Burlington, ON
My girl and I just got a place in the Belmar area. Workin in Canada right now but should be home for good second week of May. Would be cool to have a meet and greet in the area. Didn't realize there were so many Denver peeps on here!

Lparrill

And here we go again
Jul 30, 2010
Lander, WY
My girl and I just got a place in the Belmar area. Workin in Canada right now but should be home for good second week of May. Would be cool to have a meet and greet in the area. Didn't realize there were so many Denver peeps on here!

I literally live right next to belmar off Sheridan

Rico

Wheeler
Oct 21, 2012
Burlington, ON
Moving to Boardwalk and Harmony in Ft Collins on saturday

Sent from the Bantu Wind using Tapatalk.

Ahhhh the good ol days! I lived off Harmony on the west side of campus when I went to CSU. It's a cool town. Haven't been up there in a while.

We should try to get a meet and greet together. Either mid May or early June (only cause I won't be home yet) but would be cool to put names with faces.

Mile_high

The Mad Hatter
Oct 31, 2009
Denver, Colorado
Ahhhh the good ol days! I lived off Harmony on the west side of campus when I went to CSU. It's a cool town. Haven't been up there in a while.

We should try to get a meet and greet together. Either mid May or early June (only cause I won't be home yet) but would be cool to put names with faces.

Fellow Ram here. I live on Laurel...right up in the action. The neighbors hate it when I park a trencher in the driveway on the weekends! :thumb: