New Benelli=Excited for hunting season!

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
I just bought a new Benelli M2 for duck and chukar season along with new Drake LST waders and an Avery power hunter! Ready for the winter :happy2:
Been saving all year and sold numerous guns etc. so I could pay cash for my gun. Guy at the counter looked at me like I was nuts

Last edited:

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
What in the hell do you need a 3.5" shell for? We shoot swans here with 3". The vincis are weird IMO. I bought a walnut stock m2 cos it was on sale. Looking for a black comfortech tho.

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
I have a super black eagle my pops gave me. I am a huge fan of the Browning Ultra Lights though. The Benelli feels nice, but I am still in love with my old Brownings.

Congrats on a badass gun though.

PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
What in the hell do you need a 3.5" shell for? We shoot swans here with 3". The vincis are weird IMO. I bought a walnut stock m2 cos it was on sale. Looking for a black comfortech tho.

What the hell do you need a 12ga. to shoot a chucker for;). I bring my 410 or 20ga. up your way for chucker. My BPS is too damn heavy to be lugging around those volcano's:D. I did it once and thats it!

Last edited:

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
What the hell do you need a 12ga. to shoot a chucker for;). I bring my 410 or 20ga. up your way for chucker. My BPS is too damn heavy to be lugging around those volcano's:D. I did it once and thats it!

Haha cos I sold all my other shotguns to buy this one! She's all I got. Unused to shoot a 20 ga o/u but just sold it

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Haha. You never have to pluck them. Skin co
We right off and takes everything with it

BudTX

Edjumacated Redneck
Apr 8, 2007
MO
The 3 1/2" is a nice option if you are relegated to steel shot, or need the extra payload and punch. I shoot a lot of shotgun, and can tell the difference in the marsh between what can be decisively brought down at a given distance with a 3 1/2" versus the same shot size in a 3".

Besides, my SBE II shoots 2 3/4, 3 and 3 1/2 without any problem. It is just a matter of versatility.

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
It will mostly see steel shot. Nothing against the sbe but it was about 400 more than my m2 and I'm po :D

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Haha Ill put some pics up. Its nice. On sale for $899 with a $150 gift card so it wasnt too bad. The Drake waders I got are badass!