need smog tune for s366 LB7

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Any of you guys have tunes to keep an 366 from smoking when they smog it? I won't have time to fiddle with it for a few days so wondering if anyone has a tune already. If not ill just keep chopping the low end fuel down as that's the only place it smokes.

sparepartsracing

spareparts offroad&fab
Mar 17, 2010
hey downpipe came today thanks again man, never fails grabbed it and my hands were black lmao!:roflmao:

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
It had a pinhole in it so I welded ot real quick ground and painted it haha. Welfare were cool when I put it in the box :). I had to make it to the post office real fast to get it there by friday. Where you gonna find a high flow dp for $75?

sparepartsracing

spareparts offroad&fab
Mar 17, 2010
i dont give a shit...something happens i can reweld it ....i can live with that for $75...going to send it to get powder coated as my parts for my tranny build will not be ready for this weekend anyways

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
i dont give a shit...something happens i can reweld it ....i can live with that for $75...going to send it to get powder coated as my parts for my tranny build will not be ready for this weekend anyways

Sweet. That sucker flows. I had 100* egt drop with it. I also got my truck smoke free guys so no need to post anything.

fast03

Jun 15, 2008
Rancho Cucamonga
Jordan, they dont know what they are looking at, when you go to the shops. My truck and my kids tdi jetta passed with egr stuff blocked, big turbo, straight pipe, etc. If it does not smoke they are happy.

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Jordan, they dont know what they are looking at, when you go to the shops. My truck and my kids tdi jetta passed with egr stuff blocked, big turbo, straight pipe, etc. If it does not smoke they are happy.

It doesn't smoke. But I failed for no egr so now I have to put an egr back together