Need new tune

Lbzmaxx

Jun 16, 2016
Michigan
I originally have atp tunes now they do not do efi tunes so now ii need a no crank no start or something similar for a anti theft tune and now i have to go to another company looking for opinions on tuners please
Thanks

Last edited:

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
I originally have atp tunes now they do not do efi tunes so now ii need a no crank no start or something similar for a anti theft tune and now i have to go to another company looking for opinions on tuners please
Thanks

This is a dumb question but why do you need a no-crank/no-start tune? If you need updated tuning I would look at Starlite, Danville, Ridgerunner, UDT, etc as they are all good tuners. Tuners are like beer, there are alot of good ones so just take your pick and stick to what you like. Starlite tunes my personal trucks but have heard just as many good reviews about others.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
This is a dumb question but why do you need a no-crank/no-start tune? If you need updated tuning I would look at Starlite, Danville, Ridgerunner, UDT, etc as they are all good tuners. Tuners are like beer, there are alot of good ones so just take your pick and stick to what you like. Starlite tunes my personal trucks but have heard just as many good reviews about others.

I've ran them all. Still prefer Danville. Unleashed Tuning and Busch Light.

Lbzmaxx

Jun 16, 2016
Michigan

Thanks for your response greatly appreciated went with danville
Btw i wanted a theft deterrent because of the recent thefts here at my workplace
6 duramax’s gone in 3 monthes rather pay 400 for new tunes than deal with replacing my materials in my truck