need help on turbo choice

derek06

Feb 6, 2012
massachusetts
That's false. If the plug doesn't touch the wheel, the charger passes. The specific charger I'm talking about them failing is a PPL legal charger. After SPI enticed a truck to come pull there 2.6 circuit on the bottle, they got some serious flaming about how shitty there tech was. Which resulted in your Buddy Peter calling me. After av45 minute conversation about the issue, boonville rolls around and Peter took most of our conversation out of context and made it a point to alienate a driver by stringing together bits and pieces of the conversation we had. Then there first ever plug to tech there 2.6 ( first time in 2 seasons) class @ boonville was 110% inadequate, and peter basically attempted to throw out every truck but king Richards.

So the bottom line, Peter pickle smoocher is either shady or incompetent.

Yup your right nobody can beat Rich's truck or they will be tossed out... You sound a little butt hurt but I've never seen your name on a list for the class. Maybe before going to pulls and accusing people of being shady you should check your stuff out to make sure it pass'. I'm not arguing with you, your going to believe what you want anyways so go ahead it don't care. I check all my stuff out before I go anywhere to make sure I won't run into any issues at pulls but that's just me.

1pieceatatime

Mar 30, 2014
Schuyler NY
Yup your right nobody can beat Rich's truck or they will be tossed out... You sound a little butt hurt but I've never seen your name on a list for the class. Maybe before going to pulls and accusing people of being shady you should check your stuff out to make sure it pass'. I'm not arguing with you, your going to believe what you want anyways so go ahead it don't care. I check all my stuff out before I go anywhere to make sure I won't run into any issues at pulls but that's just me.
I dont recall seeing you in boonville last year...... Or on conference call with Peter and myself a few days before.....

And when your shit is legal, you shouldn't have to worry about some guys claiming to be professionals not having adequate tech equipment.

derek06

Feb 6, 2012
massachusetts
I dont recall seeing you in boonville last year...... Or on conference call with Peter and myself a few days before.....

And when your shit is legal, you shouldn't have to worry about some guys claiming to be professionals not having adequate tech equipment.

Well you see because I wasn't and could care less what happened. And yes they are very professional they do a lot more teching than other places I've been. But then again if they didn't tech trucks we wouldn't be having this conversation right?

1pieceatatime

Mar 30, 2014
Schuyler NY
Well you see because I wasn't and could care less what happened. And yes they are very professional they do a lot more teching than other places I've been. But then again if they didn't tech trucks we wouldn't be having this conversation right?
Yes. They do tech trucks. After they were called out for blatantly dis regarding there own rules.

You like pulling with em that's great, that doesn't change the facts.