Need help finding a tuner for a high hp cummins!!!

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
need help finding a tuner for a cummins. it has gone mid 10's on a single 72 and spray. Now he has dropped the s472 and is in the process of building a set of billet s465 over s483 twins. Has dual fuelers and Flux 5.1 injectors. Having the guy who previously tuned it, retune it, is not an option. Any one know of some reputable high hp CR tuners? Know of any in texas?

Last edited:

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Zach tuned a truck here in town and the guy is happy with it. It is a mild build though as of right now. 60 over injectors, Wicked Cp3 Stage 2 S364 Single, Fass 150/ made around 630. He has made good comments about Zach...www.starlitediesel.com :thumb:

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
I would let Josh Harris have a crack at it if the guy is in Texas. I think tuning should be done in person, its much easier for all party's involved. I would bet most tuners would agree.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Where in Texas are you located? Why can't the guy who has been tuning it retune it? I'm not exactly a reputable Cummins tuner, but I have tuned a handful.

zfuller123

StarLite Diesel
Sep 2, 2006
Utah
www.starlitediesel.com
I'll give it a whirl if you want... I have tuned quite a few Cummins from stock to quite large builds... my biggest 'built' crowd is the sled pullers, many of whom never hit a dyno but that i feel reasonably confident are 850+ HP 2.6 trucks and even a few 3.0 trucks, though they seem to be alot more sparse. I've tuned several Cummins race trucks as well, all sorts of configs....

But, that being said - I don't think JoshH is giving himself fair credit. Especially if you want hands on and dyno time, there's no way I see you going wrong with Josh. He's on the beta team just like me with EFILive. No qualms whatsoever sending you to him if you need and want hands on time...

If you want to talk more to me - hit me up! [email protected]

Thanks!

-->Zach

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
I'm on the beta team with both of these guys as well... but if your in Texas man hit up Josh cause it could be hands on. Zach is really good too, we have had our many convos on the phone and they always turn into hour+ long talks! Lol... good luck man!

Last edited:

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
I've sent a few PM's and emails, we'll see what happens. Thanks for all the suggestions guys! :thumb: