LML Need Help Egr/Def Deleted

Mar 24, 2015
So I have a 2012 LML and it has the egr/def deleted and the truck has an H&S on it but I want to put EFILive on it. I've tried a couple of times to do so but every time I do it throws a check engine light and it says "Reduced Power" and "Max speed 55mph" and the def light comes on and I've tried turning the off but nothing seems to work. Any ideas or input would help!

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
MANY are scratching there heads and pulling there hair out trying to get LML tunes to work and play nice. So finding peopel to help out with tuning them is pretty difficult considering some tunes can take upwards of 100 hours to figure out how it is going to respond. It is for this reason I decided to NOT venture into LML tuning territory after I seen guys MUCH smarter than me pulling there hair out for weeks trying to figure out simple problems, and how to work around them. All I can reccomend from what I have read and heard is to take your time, make small changes, and figure out which table does what for the tune file your working with. Many have found the labels do not actually fully apply to each table in the tune, or sometimes 3 or 4 tables work together to do 1 thing, and you have to find the combos to make them work.

Mar 24, 2015
MANY are scratching there heads and pulling there hair out trying to get LML tunes to work and play nice. So finding peopel to help out with tuning them is pretty difficult considering some tunes can take upwards of 100 hours to figure out how it is going to respond. It is for this reason I decided to NOT venture into LML tuning territory after I seen guys MUCH smarter than me pulling there hair out for weeks trying to figure out simple problems, and how to work around them. All I can reccomend from what I have read and heard is to take your time, make small changes, and figure out which table does what for the tune file your working with. Many have found the labels do not actually fully apply to each table in the tune, or sometimes 3 or 4 tables work together to do 1 thing, and you have to find the combos to make them work.

Yeah that's kinda what I figured that the people that figured out how to tune the lml's aren't going to tell anyone else because it takes so much time and effort to do. To tune the lml's is a little ridiculous with all the stages and altitude setting's and your not able to read the ecm to get a stock file so I had to buy a stock file from Kory

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
Kory will not sell you a stock file with deletes done so it's because you have it deleted and non delete tuning unless your in Canada ir somewhere non us you can shut codes off with efi.

Pisses me off efilive is so dumb about it.... the lml is not hard to tune they are hard to get tunes out of

Mar 24, 2015
Kory will not sell you a stock file with deletes done so it's because you have it deleted and non delete tuning unless your in Canada ir somewhere non us you can shut codes off with efi.

Pisses me off efilive is so dumb about it.... the lml is not hard to tune they are hard to get tunes out of

Yeah it's dumb how it's not like the older ones like the lb7 where there are parameters that are simply just enabled or disable and what do you mean by they are hard to get tunes out of?

Mar 24, 2015
Question for anyone in the thread the graphs that have all the mode 0-6 values are those graphs able to be changed my graphs are grey'd out I was just wondering if that's how there suppose to be or not.