nearly 2300 hp!

Dave c

Jul 7, 2013
The guys at industrial injection put down a huge 2297hp out of their duramax. Congrats to them!

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
No disrespect towards them but lets see if they can hit 1950 next dyno. Most of the numbers were inflated by around 300+hp.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
When a guy with a Hot+2, lift pump and not much else dynos 540, you know its an "optimistic" machine.
II got their number, now they'll use it for their marketing. Thats all the "DRL" is for, anyway.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Screenshot? I think he deleted it.

The torque number was bad ass. 3500ish

Didn't take any screen shots.

In a nutshell, about an hour after Industrial made the number, he posted on his FB calling them out, saying if they didn't back it up on a dyno in 2 weeks, he'd be dropping II as a sponsor :roflmao:

Also claimed that the numbers were fake compared from a few weeks back, do I believe that II truck actually made 2300hp? Not one bit, but Dbag got beat to his own goal by one of his biggest sponsors, cried like typical Dbag and said the numbers were not true. :roflmao:

Who is he to say whats correct and whats fake, I don't see his pile at the track proving anybody wrong...

IIRC that industrial truck has trapped 161mph... still not 2300hp or close, but quicker than any of D's trucks, which is pure awesomeness, IMHO.

nuffsaid

Nov 17, 2008
Worland, Wyoming
When a guy with a Hot+2, lift pump and not much else dynos 540, you know its an "optimistic" machine.
II got their number, now they'll use it for their marketing. Thats all the "DRL" is for, anyway.

I was the guy, and Bonestock ran all three of his trucks on the same dyno. Some times trucks run better than expected. There were also quite a few that didn't make the power they thought they would.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Hot+2 on its max tune on an LB7 would normally net someone around 500, maybe 510 with a good CP3. Been there, done that.
IMO, 540 is high for tune 9. Its just an optimistic dyno is all.

Antiher03

Nov 10, 2013
Utah
I say congrats to them! Even though they aren't actual numbers they hit it. I mean how long has dmitri been trying rub it in boys

Edit: what do you think would happen if d hit that number? I'm 99% positive he would run with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
I was the guy, and Bonestock ran all three of his trucks on the same dyno. Some times trucks run better than expected. There were also quite a few that didn't make the power they thought they would.

Not defending the dyno, but my LMM with 1000 lbs. In the bed will smoke every other LBZ and LMM I've ran with the same mods and same tune without the weight. Some do run better for sure.