N.E. Ohio Diesel Dyno Day

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
Saturday April 27th, 9am, TI Dyno is holding their annual Spring Meltdown. We are looking for more sponsors to help with raffle prizes for the chinese Auction we are going to hold. ALL the proceeds from the items donated will go to the Rainbow Babies & Children's hospital here in Cleveland. Last year we raised a little over $3000 for the hospital, and would like to beat that amount this year. ANYONE that is interested in helping sponsor some prizes, please feel free to contact me, or find TI Dyno on Facebook and let us know what you are willing to do to help out! Space is limited on the flyer, so the sooner you get a hold of us, the sooner we can place your company name or logo on there!
Thanks again, and hope to see you there!!

springmeltdown2013a.png

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
Well so far the updated sponsor is:

Powerflow Exhaust = 1 6" Hood Stack Kit gift cert / 1 universal stack kit 6" gift cert
Beech Performance Motorsports = $100 gift cert to Beech Performance
TCD Performance = $100 gift cert to TCD Performance
Ladies Of Diesel = Assorted "Ladies Of Diesel" goodies...shirts stickers and more.
Diamond Eye Performance = Assorted goodies from Diamond eye. (Have not got a list from them yet as of what they are sponsoring)

I'll post an updated flyer this weekend, and if anyone else wants to help us raise money for the childrens hospital, and support this great event feel free to PM me!

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
I will try and make it and may be able to bring a few trucks up with me:thumb:

Cool deal man! Spread the word, the more we have the better. Last year they dynoed 25+ trucks, and he's done as many as 45 in one day! If you know any performance shops or anything that may want to help sponsor a prize, send them my way too! We want to break our record from last year, we raised $3000 for Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital.

Jeff Dean may bring out the Powerflow Dragster to display too! All depends on how things go these next couple weeks. :thumb:

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
Sorry I haven't had a chance to updat the flyer on the forums. However the one on the Spring Meltdown Event Facebook page is current.

Diesel Power Products has jumped on board again this year to help sponsor this event / charity raffle. They're sending us a case of F-Bomb fuel additive! We'll throw a couple bottles out for raffle prizes, then come up with another way to prize the rest of them. Thanks to Diesel Power Products for helping us raise money for the kids at the hospital!!

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
Little over a week to go...:thumb:

TI Dyno says that you have until Wednesday the 24th to sponsor! If you're interested in sponsoring the Dyno day shoot me a quick PM. Right now there is over $1500 in prizes being raffled off! So come on out enjoy the day and try and get your hands on some cool prizes!

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
It's gonna be a nice weekend it looks like. Saturday is supposed to be sunny and 59*! I hope this is true, since the last couple ones were on the chilly side!