My truck dealer got hit on his bike

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
Well my dad just sent me a text sayin to call hime, and it turns the guy we have bought 6 trucks from is on his way out. He was ridein his Harley down the Blvd when a low life white trash shit head was argueing with his girlfriend while she was drivein, the boyfreind reahed over and grabbed the wheel and jerked it to the left, raming my good friend and truck deallers bike, the bike layed down and the car crushed him. He is in intensive care right now an not expected to make it through the day.

This guy has always been good to me and my father, I use to go to his dealer lot and just look around at all the trucks when I was in highschool and had no money for trucks like that, he would just throw me the keys and let me tkae them for a spin. The guy has a 6 year old daughter he was raisin on his own since his wife left him a few years back.

Everytime I get to go on leave I always stop by his lot and shoot the shit with him, his friend and businuess partner also our close friend is just wrecked right now, they went to Highschool together and opened the lot together, it is just a small town lot with a tniny little office and maybe 30 trucks at the most. I have purchased 4 trucks from him persoanlly and my dad has got 2.

It is a sad day for sure and I hope by some chance he will pull through this, I was gonna go hang out with him next week when I am on leave but it isn't lookin like I will get to see him:(. If they let me testify against that white trash piece of shit in court I will see that he rots in Levenworth for the rest of his pathetic life. And make sure he knows he orphaned a beautiful little girl with no mom and now no dad.:mad:

03 D-max

Honorary "Tosser"
Apr 29, 2008
Lowville NY
ill be praying for him and his daughter it is sad to see someone get hurt because somone else was being an ass:mad:

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
Well my dad just sent me a text sayin to call hime, and it turns the guy we have bought 6 trucks from is on his way out. He was ridein his Harley down the Blvd when a low life white trash shit head was argueing with his girlfriend while she was drivein, the boyfreind reahed over and grabbed the wheel and jerked it to the left, raming my good friend and truck deallers bike, the bike layed down and the car crushed him. He is in intensive care right now an not expected to make it through the day.

This guy has always been good to me and my father, I use to go to his dealer lot and just look around at all the trucks when I was in highschool and had no money for trucks like that, he would just throw me the keys and let me tkae them for a spin. The guy has a 6 year old daughter he was raisin on his own since his wife left him a few years back.

Everytime I get to go on leave I always stop by his lot and shoot the shit with him, his friend and businuess partner also our close friend is just wrecked right now, they went to Highschool together and opened the lot together, it is just a small town lot with a tniny little office and maybe 30 trucks at the most. I have purchased 4 trucks from him persoanlly and my dad has got 2.

It is a sad day for sure and I hope by some chance he will pull through this, I was gonna go hang out with him next week when I am on leave but it isn't lookin like I will get to see him:(. If they let me testify against that white trash piece of shit in court I will see that he rots in Levenworth for the rest of his pathetic life. And make sure he knows he orphaned a beautiful little girl with no mom and now no dad.:mad:

Always sucks to hear about an accident like this. Being that spring is here people seem to forget to realize that there will be bikes out and about. Dumb asses like the ones you described that caused this need to be brought up on involuntary manslaughter charges! Hopefully the docs are wrong and he makes it! Sorry to hear!

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
wow man sounds like a great all around father and friend, I hope he does pull through that is very rough:(

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
Thanks guys and gal, I just hope he can pull through it, or atleast hang in there long enough for me to go see him again. The guy was always so cool to me even back when I was still in High school and dreaming of these trucks, and as soon as I had the money I purchased my trucks through him. He always made my father and me good deals and usually never made much on our deals but he always wanted to help you get the truck you wanted. That is how he has stayed in businuess through all this recent BS with the Economy while all the big lots close down. My dad is sittin in for him at the truck lot while his partner is busy to help him out. He is takein it really hard, understandable I guess. Death is not generally somethin that bothers me much I was raised to except it, and I see alot of it where I am at. But when someone is just bein stupid and causes something like this to happen I just get pissed.

If that loser is still in prison when I get home, I assure you I will paying him a visit, and paying off the guards, so I can have 10 minutes of his time.

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
only reason i won't buy a bike is because of those assholes that don't pay attention or have no business behind the wheel of a motor vehicle :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

z79outlaw

Apr 20, 2007
Salem WI
Sorry to hear it hopefully he pulls through for his daughter and justice is served to the scum bag that hit him prayers will be sent.

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
:(:(:( Sorry to hear buddie :cry: Prayers to you all and family......:(

We lost a good friend last year in a bike accident... A really good friend to us and all, and a super guy in all got ran over on his bike by a drunk... They found the low life in another bar down the street drinking, left our friend to die in the street....

I'd love to have and ride a bike but cant trust anyone and its just not worth it. :mad:

Pondsy

Jan 4, 2008
Plymouth, MA
Prayers out for him and especially his little girl!!!!

Hate to hear about fellow riders who fall prey to morons. :mad: Anyone who rides knows that spring time is the worst (at least up here) b/c folks aren't used to looking for them. If you ride - be safe and keep it shiny side up.

Hope he pulls through and you get a chance to speak with him again.

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
No word yet from my old man or my girl, they are both keepin track but the docs have said nothing new yet. He's a tuff guy so I hope he can hold it together where ever he is now and get back to take care of his daughter