Attachments

• trailblazer 1.jpg
    trailblazer 1.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 381

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Mine is a fully loaded 2X4 - the rear entertainment Pkg.

I really only spend about 5 months a year at home in Thailand as ive been working all over. Last year I was in Africa, Indonesia, Brunei, Malaysia and Australia working.

My GF drives the blazer more than I do, I usually just get on my motor bike as its easier to get through the traffic here.

This is the first new vehicle I bought that remained virtually stock for over a year now.
I bought it and tinted the windows added a dash cam BlackVue 650 and that was it!

Ive been busy with getting my home setup, but houses don't have horse power:D

I only realized that I can actually tune this ECM with EFI a few days ago, I was under the impression it was a different ECM and not the E98. I grabbed the lap top installed EFI updated my ancient version on the V2 and read the stock ECM & TCM files:coolspot:

I plan to take it to the track and get a base line for it, mean while I will start playing with the tuning. I do plan on twinning the turbo system at some point but that's as far as I will go! ( who am I kidding ).

I imagine they will start selling these in North America. I understand they are built here and probably see how they sell, but there is a lot of these on the roads here.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
So I wonder if the 2.8 Carrillo rods will work in the 2.5:D

Unfortunately different bore and stroke.

ENGINE: 2.5L DURAMAX I4 / 2.8L DURAMAX I4

STROKE (IN) 3.700 / 3.937

BORE (IN): 3.62 / 3.70

COMPRESSION RATIO:16.5:1 / 16.5:1

Maybe I could stack the head gaskets?:roflmao:

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Well i got rods, pistons and a crank ordered up

Tripple disk converter and shift kit otw

Cant find anyone to tune this...so illl do it myself

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Mitch they are after market forged pistons, H beam rods and apperantly a stronger crank. It also comes with with wriat pins, clips and bearings. I purchased them here in thailand but they come out of Japan. The company seems ok.

Well see:)