mustang kill, new personal best.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
A few buddies of mine have videos I'll have to see if I can get it from one of them. Took the zf down for the last event of the year yesterday, was hoping to just beat my previous 12.92 at 111. Lined up next to a new silver 5.0 mustang, lights went green and i cut a 1.79 60 wich is my best to date. Jumped the stang out of the hole, held the lead with some no lift shifts. Won the race by a decent gap, pulled around to get my slip hoping to see a 12.8 or 12.7. Grabbed the slip took a minute to make sure it was the right time. Looked down to see I had pulled a 12.310 at 111.52 out of my ass.

That 60 made it happen, I raced again and didn't have the rpms right, pulled a 2.3 second 60 and ran a 13.2 at 111. Trap speed is dead consistent, I'm hoping next year I can actually hold rail pressure and get shocks on the back and see if we can make a high 11 second stock turbo zf. Lost the fender flare off of the bed on the first run so she's showing some rust now, just makes it more of a sleeper. I can't wait to get down there next year and see what I can do with it. 2nd run I ran another new 5.0 mustang same color but different guy and beat him with my 13.2. So 2 mustang kills and a low 12 definitely made my night.

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
That's a great pass for a ZF! Get yourself a line locker. It will really help make your launch more consistent. You have the mph for an 11.9x

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
I got a bd staging limiter but it's a joke it doesn't work on the rpm setting. Line lock would be sweet, definitely shooting for 11s next year. I think just a good tune that holds rail would do it.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
I'm suprised I touched a 1.7 60 with no rear shocks and 285 proxes on a cold track. I think it was like 49° last night.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Yeah I'm from missouri, and my buddy is bringing his phone today he has the outside video. I have it but he text it to me and it's not the best quality. I do have a slip though.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Saw the pass on Insta. Thing is moving Jesse.. Need to get a bigger pump in there and let me turn it up a little more.. And hope it did she scatter lol..

Not bad at all for a stock motor stock turbo zf6

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Thanks guy definitely wanting 11s next year. It's gonna lose a bit more weight out of the bed as well and have shocks hopefully next year lol. Honestly shifting this thing is gravy it's getting it moving in the 60 I've had problems with.