Monster drinks are the devil!

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Never had one...

To honest... Nothing would surprise me now, people are nuts and want to push thier agendas. I wouldn't discount the woman so fast, you never know what marketing people are thinking. I wouldn't put it past them at all...

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
If you look hard enough you will see exactly what you want and she looked hard...lol

I don't get guys that drink that shit every day. I guess it's like diet soda if that's what you use to they taste fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
monster is the only thing keeping me sane after staying up with the little one. Someone needs to give that gal a good dicking down :rofl:

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
monster is the only thing keeping me sane after staying up with the little one. Someone needs to give that gal a good dicking down :rofl:

Monster energy drinks are the devil...
I didn't even watch the video yet, but I have my own agenda AGAINST all these garbage energy drinks!
They are HORRIBLE for your entire body, organs, hair....everything!

Does the video address the fact that the Monster logo is written in Hebrew? Disect the monster "M" its 3, Hebrew 6's...Hmmmm, the mark of the beast...in Hebrew....I'm sorry for anyone who doesn't see the semblance in this...spiritual warfare is all around us and is absolutely real

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
Wow! I posted this on here to give you guys a good laugh, but apparently some of you guys are taking this way to serious!

People need to lighten up a little!

It's like saying the Chevy Bowtie is really a Cross and GM is pushing religion on you! Come on, really?

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Monster energy drinks are the devil...
I didn't even watch the video yet, but I have my own agenda AGAINST all these garbage energy drinks!
They are HORRIBLE for your entire body, organs, hair....everything!

Does the video address the fact that the Monster logo is written in Hebrew? Disect the monster "M" its 3, Hebrew 6's...Hmmmm, the mark of the beast...in Hebrew....I'm sorry for anyone who doesn't see the semblance in this...spiritual warfare is all around us and is absolutely real

meh. coffee is bad for you, soda is bad for you, animals that arnt range free is bad for you, pesticide laced food is bad for you, burning fire wood is bad for you and on and on and on. Its also all known to cause cancer in the state of california (be sure not to do that stuff there :angel:). i was doomed to be bald on "the frontal lobe" via genetics and when i finally do get sleep, its not hard to get off monster as my morning ritual. Ill have a headache for a day or two in the morning but nothing i cant handle. Im sure the IBfeelinbetters i take in the morning will give me cancer too :rofl:. Far as im concerned, we all got one life, I may as well enjoy the little things while I can. <-- that can be said for both sides of the argument but thats why we live in the US and love our freedom to choose what we do :D

Wow! I posted this on here to give you guys a good laugh, but apparently some of you guys are taking this way to serious!

People need to lighten up a little!

It's like saying the Chevy Bowtie is really a Cross and GM is pushing religion on you! Come on, really?

dont worry, i got a good laugh from it :roflmao: :D

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
meh. coffee is bad for you, soda is bad for you, animals that arnt range free is bad for you, pesticide laced food is bad for you, burning fire wood is bad for you and on and on and on. Its also all known to cause cancer in the state of california (be sure not to do that stuff there :angel:). i was doomed to be bald on "the frontal lobe" via genetics and when i finally do get sleep, its not hard to get off monster as my morning ritual. Ill have a headache for a day or two in the morning but nothing i cant handle. Im sure the IBfeelinbetters i take in the morning will give me cancer too :rofl:. Far as im concerned, we all got one life, I may as well enjoy the little things while I can. <-- that can be said for both sides of the argument but thats why we live in the US and love our freedom to choose what we do :D

dont worry, i got a good laugh from it :roflmao: :D

X2! I don't drink energy drinks personally but could give a sh!t less if anyone else chooses to

CentolaCCSB

It will probably break
Nov 2, 2015
Mass
Dam sunlight gives you cancer... So like i say just live your life and enjoy it, all gata go sometime

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
Hey, y'all can do whatever the heck ya want...drink bleach if ya want, I'd be sad but that be your deal...

James- I wasn't regarding cancerous probability. The target market for this crap is young adults children. These energy drinks are mood altering and mind altering drugs, as indicated by your headaches, and the headaches all the people I know who get off the crap, get...not to mention the mood swings that come with ingesting these drinks, I know 1 friend who could actually feel his emotional state change when he drank the stuff, he was uptight and angry and ADDICTED to it. It was really difficult for him to break the habbit

Just look at the sugar in these drinks, as benign as it is, SUGAR is a drug! And not only that, sugar is instantly converted to glucose in the body, glucose carries all the other junk in the can into your tissues, brain, muscle...Having a better understanding WHAT your consuming and how these elements break down and get used by the body might change your mind a bit

And as far is the spiritual reference behind all of it...
Disregard it all you want, it is there.
Ignorance is bliss until the veil is lifted.

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
Dam sunlight gives you cancer... So like i say just live your life and enjoy it, all gata go sometime
Funny how people from centuries past who toiled in the elements for a lifetime, didn't have report of skin issues such as skin cancer, until what, 50 years ago? Medicine and the human condition has been well documented thru various civilizations...just sayin

Yeah, live your life and enjoy it...
Everything wrong with this society can be summed up in that comment
Open your mind to a greater reality and open your eyes

Immunizations
Flouride
GMO foods
Pesticides
Preservatives...
HAARP
GWEN
CERN...

Yeah, live your life bud, I'm sure your children's children will appreciate that attitude