LML Mini Maxx Install

Yesirrr27

Mar 8, 2015
Installing the Mini Maxx Tuner and the screen said it was going to dim for install and never turned back on. It beeps but won't display anything. Truck is dead in the water right now because of this. Any help please. 2011 GMC 2500HD LML. Everything installed brand new and followed directions to the T. Updated SD card and still display won't turn on. Anyone have this problem on initial install?

Yesirrr27

Mar 8, 2015
Tried that, connected to laptop but does same thing as when pluuged up to truck just beeps and thats all.

Yesirrr27

Mar 8, 2015
What sucks is it is brand new and we were on the initial install. Be calling tech support tomorrow.

Yesirrr27

Mar 8, 2015
Called last night and it said I had called after business hours. If I cant get ahold of anyone there I'll be calling Alligator Performance where I purchased everything else.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Yeah h&s is no more. Think they're still around in Canada though right?

Hopefully alligator can swap it for you. If not you'll probably need a full flash with efi.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Does the truck run? You said it was dead in the water. That would mean it corrupted some files in the ecm and you would need to flash new files into it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

DMAX497

Sep 27, 2012
Utah
You can get on h&s forum... They log on and answer questions. Ot you may find your answer there.

Yesirrr27

Mar 8, 2015
Bought from Alligator and waiting on them to answer. Truck starts and runs just cant drive because we did the full delete of DPF and it'll go into Limp mode.