Mike and Guy, I'm calling you out!!

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Guy's not smiling over the good weather.:)

Hmm...woman leaning over the console, head in Guy's lap? :roflmao:

You better watch out Mike and Guy.....I'll have to bring out the Fycus pictures! :roflmao::roflmao:

Trippin

SoCal Diesel
Aug 10, 2006
I just re-read this thread.

Every time I look in the mirror, there is this old Guy with thinning hair that is turning grey, looking back at me. I just saw a picture above, of him driving my car.

Who the hell is this Guy? And where did he come from?

I'm still 21 on the inside looking out! ;)

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Hmm...woman leaning over the console, head in Guy's lap? :roflmao:

You better watch out Mike and Guy.....I'll have to bring out the Fycus pictures! :roflmao::roflmao:

Tom
You should have been in the Fycus when Guy beat Tony to the parking spot. Tony was smoking the tires on his Duramax and Guy was cutting in and out of the parked cars. He banged the shit out of my body. All of a sudden he spotted the place he wanted and told me to hang on. He snapped the hand brake and drifted the Fycus backwards into the parking spot perfectly. Tony lost.
What a piece of driving.:thumb::D

RickDLance

Feb 14, 2007
I just re-read this thread.

Every time I look in the mirror, there is this old Guy with thinning hair that is turning grey, looking back at me. I just saw a picture above, of him driving my car.

Who the hell is this Guy? And where did he come from?

I'm still 21 on the inside looking out! ;)

Got to agree with this! It sucks to grow old! :mad:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
attachment.php
Mike, where's your pics?

http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showpost.php?p=654795&postcount=85

RickDLance

Feb 14, 2007
Well, seems like you always gotta work on something.

The car goes fast pretty good but has a little trouble stopping repeatedly. Pretty sure I'll need the brakes a lot if Guy or Mike gets in front of me! :roflmao: Hopefully these new slotted and drilled rotors and ceramic brake pads will help.

Also replacing the stock clutch with a dual disc SFI certified 2 disc clutch and flywheel package and the 2 1/2" oem exhaust is getting replaced with 3" Flowmaster stuff. ;)

Now if I can shave 750 pounds off the 4000 pound car I'd be pretty happy. ;)

Attachments

• 100_5193.jpg
    100_5193.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 100_5195.jpg
    100_5195.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 73

Trippin

SoCal Diesel
Aug 10, 2006
I lost 18 lbs over the weekend by installing a Z06 titanium exhaust system on Sunday. :D

Trippin

SoCal Diesel
Aug 10, 2006
Well, seems like you always gotta work on something.

The car goes fast pretty good but has a little trouble stopping repeatedly. Pretty sure I'll need the brakes a lot if Guy or Mike gets in front of me! :roflmao: Hopefully these new slotted and drilled rotors and ceramic brake pads will help.

Also replacing the stock clutch with a dual disc SFI certified 2 disc clutch and flywheel package and the 2 1/2" oem exhaust is getting replaced with 3" Flowmaster stuff. ;)

Now if I can shave 750 pounds off the 4000 pound car I'd be pretty happy. ;)

Since when do drag race guys care about brakes? I thought that's why you had parachutes? :rofl:

RKTMech

Idiot with a wrench
Aug 18, 2008
The Norco's
^^^ I've road raced at some tracks that used return roads as part of the course, Why not have a little fun both ways at the track.....