68skylark455

Larry the "Stroker"
Aug 7, 2008
Texas
www.larrysperformancepalace.com
x2 quite holding out on us larry what did it run :toetap::toetap:

:rofl:
The stroker had some issues:mad:
No traction, blew hose off turbo, and just wasn't happy period!
14.13 with PPE towing tune
13.88@80mph without a hose to intercooler
13.33 @ 110.33 at 3/4 throttle most of the way and spinning all 4 like doughnuts on a front wheel drive:mad:
Currently fixing the hose issues permanetly;), trying to find wheels that we like in the size I want.

LT1BRD

sidelines expert
Mar 25, 2009
San Angelo, TX
i know you'll get it there...just takes time to "fine tune" everything. it still has amazing potential waiting to be unleashed:truestory:

68skylark455

Larry the "Stroker"
Aug 7, 2008
Texas
Question:
Does anyone who was out there remember the name of the diesel shop in Midland/Odessa that had the powerstroke with the slicks-he had it written on the side of the white one he pulled it with. Apparently he or someone close to him has been going around up there and telling everyone the stroker is slow, a piece, and he smoke me at the track. I only raced one person saturday, the rest were by-runs alone. He was the only I did race and he ran a 14.7 to my 13.3. I checked the slips and that was the only "race" I had with anyone. I had stated in another post somewhere that I beat him when the hose blew off-I was wrong-according to the slips I ran that one alone.
Anyway I would like to contact this person and congradulate him on a fine victory:rofl:

maxaholic

Dec 6, 2008
Central, Texas
Yeah thats along the lines I was thinking LT1BRD. And what a piece of sh*t for even saying something like that. I can't stand it when people run there mouth about crap they have no knowledge of what the problems were. If that dumbass was smart he would have sold that heavy hunk a sh*t and bought a reg cab long bed to put that built motor into. Then he might have had something worth braggin about. Not just it looks pretty.

68skylark455

Larry the "Stroker"
Aug 7, 2008
Texas
Yeah thats along the lines I was thinking LT1BRD. And what a piece of sh*t for even saying something like that. I can't stand it when people run there mouth about crap they have no knowledge of what the problems were. If that dumbass was smart he would have sold that heavy hunk a sh*t and bought a reg cab long bed to put that built motor into. Then he might have had something worth braggin about. Not just it looks pretty.
Actually I thought it looked pretty cool-dually with slicks and all-I just think as a business in the diesel world or any world fopr that matter you should try to exercise a good reputation and look for more business not bite the hand of potential customers. It really pisses me off because I worked hard building this thing and doing all the research and talking to the right people and buying the best that could be had and all we need now is the traction and we will have a fast daily driver that gets 22mpg towing. I hated this crap in high school and now I really hate it even more as I get older. My reputation is what I am concerned with not his power trip!

68skylark455

Larry the "Stroker"
Aug 7, 2008
Texas
Actually I thought it looked pretty cool-dually with slicks and all-I just think as a business in the diesel world or any world fopr that matter you should try to exercise a good reputation and look for more business not bite the hand of potential customers. It really pisses me off because I worked hard building this thing and doing all the research and talking to the right people and buying the best that could be had and all we need now is the traction and we will have a fast daily driver that gets 22mpg towing. I hated this crap in high school and now I really hate it even more as I get older. My reputation is what I am concerned with not his power trip!

Now they tell me it wasn't our turck they were talking about. I hate rumors too. Either way, I will leave my posts as is. I am not afraid to express my opinion. I try not to bad mouth anyone but I have been known to let my mouth over run my.......well you know what I am saying. Just race and may the best one win and not break!!

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Thats been the problem-it sounds fast:mad: I need to prove it to myself. Just to give me the proof that I didn't spend this guys money in vain.

get some slicks on it and see what it runs period . sorry for the troubles and i am shure you feel alot of pressure because its a stroker and alot is expected from it due to the cost . i hope you get it figured out best of luck .