LB7: Max'd Out Lays down 1064hp at BullyDog

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Congrats Ken, Rob and Nathan. You guys are sure proving your team name was damn accurate! LB7's rule!

Last edited:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Rob got a wild hair to take it down and try the dyno last Friday night. The front differential was still broken so he worked late Friday nite and eary Sat morning to replace that. Loaded it up and drove the 1 1/2 hours to the Bully Dog event. We've never dynoed the truck. The tune he used was the last race tune we were working on when we broke the front differential due to my massive boosted launch. It was a mid range tune, fuel pulse width mid range on what we have used prioir, albeit with smaller turbos. Was hotter than blazes, and every truck including the ones spraying were having trouble building boost. Rob quit after the truck broke a hold down strap. After the dyno event, Rob was going to take a couple of T & T passes to work in the launch fueling and it kangaroo hopped on him. Turns out the front differential was not the same gear ratio as the one in the back, even though the guy we bought if from said it was. It was obviously a 411 and not a 373. Lucky we didn't break the t-case. So much for taking someone's word on gear ratio.

The truck is on track. As I said earlier in another thread. We are going slow with this motor and turbo setup. We want it to live, run two classes at the drags and be the last truck standing if that is what it takes. Rob and Nathan will crank it up at Firebird in Boise in Oct. Have all winter to fix it.

Last edited:

camomax

pushing the limits
Nov 5, 2008
Florida
Congrats! That is just awsome! You guys better get those mirrors off, it may take flight in the 1/4!!