Manifolds, Up Pipes what brand?

KidwickedLMM

Jun 12, 2011
I'm still running stock manifolds, up pipes, am inter cooler pipe. Gonna upgrade now. What brand and any suggestions ? Thanks guys

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
All of PPEs used to be profabs, just with ppe stamped on them, kind of like their intercoolers, steering parts, transmissions ect ect. Then they sent Ricks and ATS's to garrett, so they could design their own. Pretty much they needed something to start with, and change just a bit to call their own.

IMO you can beat Ricks service, ive never ran his manifolds, but his headers have been tested by many racers and pullers, the only bad ive heard is from the people that have never actually ran a set.

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
Rick is old school and stands behind his work. He fixed my blown up pipe and cracked headers with out even asking why it happened and quite frankly I thought I should have paid for some of the fix. If you need something fixed on the PPE's I'm assuming you would have to buy new ones or find someone local to fix them since PPE didn't build them.

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
How do we not build them? They were designed locally, cast locally and the up-pipes are hand made here at the shop...

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
How do we not build them? They were designed locally, cast locally and the up-pipes are hand made here at the shop...

Well that's good for everyone to know then. I wasn't trying to take a dig at you. I heard they were all made by someone else, thanks for clearing that up. What's the warranty like on them?

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
By the way our manifolds are not knock offs. We as with "most" manufactures will make sure whatever we come out with will be as good or better than what is currently being offered.

How do you make sure what you have is better unless you test what’s available?

Last edited:

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
1 year warranty on the parts. However if it's out of the warranty and there is a failure that is considered "defect in workmanship" they will be taken care of no matter how old they are. We stand behind all of our products 100%

Last edited: