EFILive Make Your Tune Choice

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Once there on the 50 fastest Duramax list I will be impressed. Until then they can keep selling there dirty tunes to the new aged ricers.

dtharp

Jan 7, 2014
www.facebook.com
I do like his tunes better danville tunes didnt do any better mpg than his plus danvills smoke and lope ran way to hot im gettn 12mpg but im ahure theres something wrong with my truck

04 lly duramax mickey thompson atz 305/60/18 xd stike 18'' arp studs sinster egr delete arp intake cat fuel filter adapter leveling kit cowl hood 4 in mbrp 8 in tip bd open manifold bd downpipes

Muff

Just Learning
Oct 7, 2013
Butler, Pa
Dtharp-Proof read your posts so there easier to read and use punctuation. Why would you not expect a smoke and lope tune to run hot?

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
He tuned my truck and im happy i had danville and was unhappy as hell only think i dont like is the milage tune isnt workn and it dont smoke as much but its better on the truck so o well but the milage thing i think its something with my truck im gettn 12

Holy run on sentence batman!!! Someone needs a jr high English lesson...:roflmao:

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
Why is it lack of sentence structure and love of oraling the coal always seem to go hand in hand?

dtharp

Jan 7, 2014
www.facebook.com
I just cant believe the only reason ur all mad at them is because he has a smoke tune

04 lly duramax mickey thompson atz 305/60/18 xd stike 18'' arp studs sinster egr delete arp intake cat fuel filter adapter leveling kit cowl hood 4 in mbrp 8 in tip bd open manifold bd downpipes

cat_dr.

Feb 20, 2013
Jackson,Al
I've have flashed several buddies of mines trucks and mine and they all insisted on using longhorns tunes. I run korys tunes on my truck. After a night of us all going to the track they now want to switch. Hmmm wonder why? Probably because longhorns are garbage

Roll Tide!

Muff

Just Learning
Oct 7, 2013
Butler, Pa
Mark Broviaks is light years ahead of Longhorn (thats a fact). Longhorn can tune your truck just fine for your needs. Dont pollute this forum with this crap. You dont drive a truck around on a smoke and lope tune. Learn about your truck and how it works.

tripleturbo

Feb 27, 2013
Baltimore, MD
If you want some proof look at the 50 fastest dmaxs and his name is not there. Or go to youtube and search longhorn and the first 50 results are his lope and smoke tunes. He dosnt have any videos of 600hp+ trucks that run clean like most of the other tuners.

Kappa9012

MAN.... I Broke it again.
Aug 5, 2008
Peoria Il
why resurrect an old thread to get in a debate over why Longhorn is shit. IF you're so dead set on running their tunes, then fine, but don't get on here and start shit like this.

any idiot can jack up rail pressure to make the truck lope, smoke, and push through the brakes, but what you fail to realize is the damage that's doing to your engine. Most people on this forum try to push the diesel experience to the next level, not degrade it. pumping out smoke and "Roaling Coal" is usually the result of ignorance to diesel engines and what heavy black smoke really means, IE wasted unburnt fuel and lack of oxygen.

Try and educate yourself before you pick up a keyboard and start firing off illiterate random thoughts about who's tuning is awesomer...

Combine Pilot

They Call Me Mike
Feb 7, 2010
Saskatchewan
image_zps62e6a359.jpg

dtharp

Jan 7, 2014
www.facebook.com
Whats funny about the first pic is that it isnt even a chevy its a dodge and they dont tune those ....

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Whats funny about the first pic is that it isnt even a chevy its a dodge and they dont tune those ....

**Troll alert**

Moneywellspent

Dec 27, 2013
Idaho
My buddy had lfs tuning. Pretty impressive to say the least, he was hand calculating 14.3 mpg around town, In limp mode haha his tunes aren't great at all.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
**Troll alert**

More like "oraler" alert. :rolleyes: Damn kids and their "ooooo-smoke is cool" thinking nowadays. :rofl:

Once there on the 50 fastest Duramax list I will be impressed. Until then they can keep selling there dirty tunes to the new aged ricers.

Never happen unless he steals someone else's tuning and rebrands it as his own. His clientele isn't exactly looking for decent performance anyway.