Machinest in Utah?

Madspeed

Fat Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Elk Ridge Utah
Who does good machine work in Utah? Any one near me does not have a deck plate and claims you dont need to use one to build a 1200 + hp engine. :mad:

Lparrill

And here we go again
Jul 30, 2010
Lander, WY
I think Industrial has Randy's all tied up these days.

Mike (mike diesel is his handle on here) lives in Salt Lake and ended up having his motor built by Baird Racing Engines in Idaho Falls.

Madspeed

Fat Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Elk Ridge Utah
Randy has shut his phone off and is exclusive to industrial injection. They won't do machine work on only sell thier crap engines. They have a shit rep. And I don't want to drive to Idaho Falls for machine work. NEXT :D
Thanx for the reply though.

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
Randy has shut his phone off and is exclusive to industrial injection. They won't do machine work on only sell thier crap engines. They have a shit rep. And I don't want to drive to Idaho Falls for machine work. NEXT :D
Thanx for the reply though.

Randy's one of the very best engine builders anywhere. Period. If he were a brain surgeon or a heart surgeon and I needed that kind of operation, he's the guy I'd want working on me.

mechman3

no such thing as too fast
Jan 7, 2015
Saratoga Springs, Utah
Might give Strausburg Machine in Lindon/PG They have a shop and build gas motors. They also run a couple of dragsters not sure of class though. I do not know if they do diesels though.

Madspeed

Fat Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Elk Ridge Utah
Thanx folks. still looking for randy replacement. looks like Ill take a trip out of state if anyone knows who HAS worked on a Duramax with the proper tools and knows what to do with them. :D