LB7: looking to put a batmowheel on

ChevyTruckGuy78

Twins done Now for trans
Feb 7, 2010
Ct.
ok im looking to put a batmowheel on is it worth it the reason im asking is cause i have a homemade set of twins and to put a diffrent turbo on it would be a bitch. looking for a price and input on one

duramax hd

Feb 27, 2009
CT
Price is $400. Trent and im sure others can get you one. There are a few people that have done them over on dp. They seem to like them. Im tossing around the idea as well to go into my new setup. From what Ive gathered, it would be a worthy upgrade...

AubleAK

Aug 5, 2011
Glennallen, AK
i read a post awhile back, i think mike was the one who posted it. he said him and someone else, i cant remember who put one in, and they thought it was alot faster, but they went to the track and got slower times. he said it spooled faster, but didnt help in top end speed, iirc. but with twins, the quicker spool could be a good upgrade.

TDFDiesel

I'm That Guy
Jan 6, 2011
Mesa, AZ
I've heard good reviews from some and others felt it wasn't worth the $$.

I bought mine from Scott at Screamin Diesel Performance, but haven't installed it yet.

AubleAK

Aug 5, 2011
Glennallen, AK
I've heard good reviews from some and others felt it wasn't worth the $$.

I bought mine from Scott at Screamin Diesel Performance, but haven't installed it yet.

Let us now how it works! A friend is looking also, but from what we have read arnt sure if its worth the 400 dollars, so hes looking at upgrading to a 366.

ChevyTruckGuy78

Twins done Now for trans
Feb 7, 2010
Ct.
Ok fom what I'm hearing its not worth it due tobthe losses up top so I might kst port and polish the stock turbo seeing as I have a spare laying around

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
It's alot of work. I've got the spare one ported out now I just need to sand everything smooth, what I can reach that is.
I don't know if it will be worth it but I'll find out.

Yellowchevy

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
I dont see why you would buy a comp wheel for a stock charger that costs $400 when for a couple hundred bucks you could get a brand new charger that flows a whole lot more.

ChevyTruckGuy78

Twins done Now for trans
Feb 7, 2010
Ct.
My reasoning is that i don't wanna have to redesign my twins I don't have access to. The right welded nor time to do that much at once