LMM: Lmm tune

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
i think your #3 & #4 tunes may be a bit too hot. do you have a built transmission?

also, looks like a little bit much on the timing up top for the #4 tune. maybe #3 too.

i would log your fuel pressure and see if you can hold 21k+ PSI at WOT to see if that is a problem. i don't think you want to add more fuel at this point

Bdirtymax

Feb 5, 2016
Grand Rapids, MI
i think your #3 & #4 tunes may be a bit too hot. do you have a built transmission?

also, looks like a little bit much on the timing up top for the #4 tune. maybe #3 too.

i would log your fuel pressure and see if you can hold 21k+ PSI at WOT to see if that is a problem. i don't think you want to add more fuel at this point

I did set 3 and 4 up to be hot. 4 more so than 3. I used the Timing calc to setup the timing maps on all of the tunes. My trans is built. After building my performance stock tune, it dawned on me that I don't think I changed the limit tables I needed to so even though the pulse, boost and timing are all setup, the limit tables are keeping it down. I need to take a look. I took a break from it for a few days. I do have logs I need to review. Thank you for your comments.