LMM stand alone codes U0140 and U0121

Mogman

May 3, 2020
Papalote, TX
Thanks to all that helped me so far, It seems I have resolved all the issues but for two codes, it looked like the main issue before was the guy whom built my stand alone harness neglected to connect the TCM and ECM "wakeup" pins to ignition, this was causing the U0073 and P2536 and some other codes so everything SEEMS fairly stable and I am only getting two reported as TCM codes U0140 and U0121 and still have low engine power.
I have U0140 set to "not reported, no MIL", I have not seen any reference to U0121 in the tune, I have even disabled "TCM request to light MIL" but it is still there.
I have loss of communications disabled for the BCM, traction control and glow plug controller in the tune. To say the least this is getting very frustrating because it is probably something simple but I just can't see it.
THANKS!!

Last edited:

Mogman

May 3, 2020
Papalote, TX
These codes may or may not be a problem, the problem is my EFILive V2 is only giving me these codes, my cheapo Autel is giving me engine codes but not these codes so I wonder what's up with that,
I resolved the MAP P0108 code, still working on the P0102 MAF