blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
Is it just me or is not hardly worth making a lmm faster ? Seems anything you do to them the ECM freaks out and throws the " reduced engine power " on the dash . Any thoughts on this ? Just put a 4094vvt on a customers truck and it is giving fits about it . Now my customer is wanting me to just buy back the 4094 and tuning and go back to a stock turbo and canned tuner !! What's wrong with these freaking trucks ?? Lol

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?mo5n0n
Built motor , duel fuelers , 60's overs , gtx4202r

Tank222

Feb 17, 2010
Frederick,MD
Is it just me or is not hardly worth making a lmm faster ? Seems anything you do to them the ECM freaks out and throws the " reduced engine power " on the dash . Any thoughts on this ? Just put a 4094vvt on a customers truck and it is giving fits about it . Now my customer is wanting me to just buy back the 4094 and tuning and go back to a stock turbo and canned tuner !! What's wrong with these freaking trucks ?? Lol

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?mo5n0n

Same issue, with mine. suck's driving around a expensive truck that just trow's codes all the time that no one can fix.

gr8shot

Practically stock
Apr 28, 2009
Grand Island, NE
Mine did it a few times too. Would say reduced engine power, boost would go from about 5psi to 20psi for a few seconds then settle back down. Never lost power though. Just brought up the message and no stored codes either.

Know of a few other lmms that have or had similar issues.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
Maybe we can take you for a ride in one:D

Bet it has stuff flashing all over the dash , I've seen it . On a dedicated race truck who gives a crap I know , but when a customer spends money on a 32,000 mile lmm he expects no Christmas tree across his dash!! Lol

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Well, what all codes do you have shut off? I am going with either a maf or under over boost problem. Log the MAF and see what it does. What is the scenario when it comes on? Look st the C08xx tables and make sure the values are maxxed correctly. A log will probably go a long way