Lmm Ireland

Danialireland

Mar 24, 2021
Ireland
Hi folks iam living over the pond in Ireland and very much into the duramax
I currently have a lmm that was emissions deleted but i think there is faults in the file . I have a program called ktag that allows me to read the file of the ecu what would some of you guys think to the file . I like to have the likes of the dsp5 switch maps done to it but the tuners over here dont have the solution to the ecu files . Any help would be very much appreciated . Just tried to upload file but it says the wrong file extension is not allowed irs a .dat files so if anyone can help with getting it uploaded
Many thanks

Attachments

• ezyzip.zip
    492.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Hi folks iam living over the pond in Ireland and very much into the duramax
I currently have a lmm that was emissions deleted but i think there is faults in the file . I have a program called ktag that allows me to read the file of the ecu what would some of you guys think to the file . I like to have the likes of the dsp5 switch maps done to it but the tuners over here dont have the solution to the ecu files . Any help would be very much appreciated . Just tried to upload file but it says the wrong file extension is not allowed irs a .dat files so if anyone can help with getting it uploaded
Many thanks

KTAG will not be of any use, if the file is a DSP5 the majority of the DSP1-DSP4 code is not on the actual flash chip, nor can you execute a boot red to get it.

There was not enough room to put 4 additional tunes on the flash chip, so EFI-Live wrote that code to other memory addresses of the ecu.

You will not be able to use the file if its a DSP5.

Good Luck

Danialireland

Mar 24, 2021
Ireland
Thanks gmc 2002 dmax
Makes a bit of sence to store it in other areas. The file i uploaded was tampered with by a unknown and then i sent the file of to another company as i have no damos files to edit it . But going though live data with new tune i see the egr showing operating % and the iav showing % . I also hear the exhaust note change at idle say that the company that did the file did not completely remove it from the ecu . I . I download the efi software to have a play on it and its a nice simple to use program. Over here in Europe there is very little knowledge of the American ecu stuff which leaves it hard to get things done

Danialireland

Mar 24, 2021
Ireland
well how things keeping finally back here now since buying efi live and have now uploaded the file from the gmc to see if anyone can make out what done to it . i feel that i should start from a fresh file for the ecm as i fell that there has been a lot of messing done to it over the last couple of years . any experts out there able to tell me if the file is too messed up to even bother with or does it just need a little bit of work to get it right

thanks lads and ladies

Attachments

• gmc.zip
    811 bytes · Views: 5