Lmm dsp5

calabria69

Beerstud1
Oct 8, 2008
Santaquin, Utah
i had no idea what i was getting myself into last night...it took me almost 6 hours to get it up and running!! just about gave up, move files here move files there....thanks Rob for answering my questions and pointing me in the right direction,and obviously the bad ass tuning:hug: thanks to matt larson for some useful help also.....its way worth it in the end:happy2:

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
Just and FYI, EFI Live has pre-released one download that takes care of everything, no moving files here and there. Depending on when you downloaded your LMM DSP5 stuff from their site you may also have some other problems with timing and a few missing tables.

calabria69

Beerstud1
Oct 8, 2008
Santaquin, Utah
Just and FYI, EFI Live has pre-released one download that takes care of everything, no moving files here and there. Depending on when you downloaded your LMM DSP5 stuff from their site you may also have some other problems with timing and a few missing tables.
rob told me about it, i loaded everything from the efi site that was supposedly missing i had to do it manually to the custom file, i just got the truck to do a full flash and went with it, it switchs from tune to tune, runs awesome so wouldnt know other than that......

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
If you downloaded them from the older thread and had to download two zip folders then extract them you should be up to date. Also if you check your tune to be sure the DSP folders include "Thottle Position to Desired Torque" tables, they should have them if you are up to date.

MaxPowerLB7

Amateur
Nov 8, 2007
Spanish Fork, UT
I spend hours with you on the phone and thats all i get? Grow up. Slip me a couple hundred and we'll sweep this under the rug.:hug: By the way you need to restock your fridge with beer.:D

Mac Daddy

Apr 25, 2008
Mont Belvieu,TX.
Dsp5 lmm

Do you have to be hooked up to your truck or can you convert to DSP5 via computer hard drive?....I followed the directions or thought I did (loaded tune out of my folder) clicked on "Upgrade OS" but the "Select custom operating system:" box is blank.....wtf?

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
Do you have to be hooked up to your truck or can you convert to DSP5 via computer hard drive?....I followed the directions or thought I did (loaded tune out of my folder) clicked on "Upgrade OS" but the "Select custom operating system:" box is blank.....wtf?

Save it and reopen it and you'll see the light:D

HogAssWild

Nov 12, 2009
i plan on doin this in the near future...

copy and paste every each table.. how long does that take?

calabria69

Beerstud1
Oct 8, 2008
Santaquin, Utah
if you are not very smart like me it takes a while:eek:, once i figured out out how to unzip the calz files in the 35 file...custom file that had been updated it went very smooth, took longer to update the damn v2, good thing matt somewhat remembered.....

HogAssWild

Nov 12, 2009
yeah i'm not very smart either..

i think i'm just gonna let diesel addiction do it when i get my trans done if FEB:thumb:

SIK LMM

Diesel Retard
Nov 26, 2008
CEN CAL
if you are not very smart like me it takes a while:eek:, once i figured out out how to unzip the calz files in the 35 file...custom file that had been updated it went very smooth, took longer to update the damn v2, good thing matt somewhat remembered.....
How I update the V2?

Iceman56

Jan 19, 2009
Madison, SD

I am f*cked :rolleyes: