LML LML DTC's not visible in Canada

CDR

Apr 19, 2009
So now i'm living up here in Toronto and boy its cold already and looks like im one of the lucky ones who can actually tune my LML so I bought a stock tune and was all pumped up to tune the truck like I have on all my previous trucks and I was instantly disappointed to see NO tables in the DTC's? I was told that residents out side the US would be able to see these tables? any one else having this issue?

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
Change my regional settings do I have to reload EFI live now?

According to efilive's post on it on there forum was the software checks the regional setting on installation. So you have to completely uninstall it, set your regional setti,gs foryour location, then do a clean install. They posted this up a few months ago for somebody else in your situation.

CDR

Apr 19, 2009
According to efilive's post on it on there forum was the software checks the regional setting on installation. So you have to completely uninstall it, set your regional setti,gs foryour location, then do a clean install. They posted this up a few months ago for somebody else in your situation.

Tried that with still no success I must be missing something :mad:

jlawles2

Jan 28, 2010
Danbury, TX
Most likely there are some files still left after the uninstall. You may have to get with EFI to find out what files need to be removed so it will recognize the new region settings.

Had this issue with a different program before. Might be easier to buy a cheap laptop and install the program on it.

Chavez91

People Go Outside?
May 30, 2012
Heh. Wouldn't you like to know
When EFI uninstalls, they leave a ton of junk on the computer. Especially in the registry.... The regional setting from your first EFI installation happens to be one of those. That way you can't just do what your trying. 2 options. Find the registry entry entry and delete it or clean install Windows.