"Like" feature

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
We can only have a like if we have a dislike too.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
gotta love Toby. He's got some great songs. As far as bar songs I vote hope on the rocks.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
+1.

Oh wait, that's the same exact thing as a "Like"......

It's a feature that works well on many forums. It's simple and unobtrusive. And if you don't like the "like" feature, you don't have to use it. If you post something, and 7 other members "like" your post, will you be offended? What if you post an update to one of your shop projects, and 7 people post typed responses, but you also get 73 "likes" from other members? Now (as a paying sponsor of the site) you see your advertising dollars at work.

Everybody likes positive reinforcement.

People liking Internet posts isn't showing me my advertising dollars at work. If 73 people who use the like feature like my post and I get zero business from it what does that do for me? Likes don't pay the bills unfortunately. However if I post on a site without a like feature and I get even one phone call,a sale,a job from it THEN I see my advertising dollars at work. Someone clicking a button doesn't tell me a thing. The shop staying busy and sales and the phone ringing sure does though. I don't see the like feature as a bad thing but I also don't feel it's something the site needs.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
I've found the like button on some broads too. Takes some time and patience. Don't worry I'm sure you'll get it!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hahahahaha oops! See we need a like feature....

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
The people liking feel it's important others need to know they like it and the people with likes feel important because people like it. I don't see need for it. If people want to like something and have people know it hop on facebook and like away.

Worthless post. No likes for you:D

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
+1.

Oh wait, that's the same exact thing as a "Like"......

It's a feature that works well on many forums. It's simple and unobtrusive. And if you don't like the "like" feature, you don't have to use it. If you post something, and 7 other members "like" your post, will you be offended? What if you post an update to one of your shop projects, and 7 people post typed responses, but you also get 73 "likes" from other members? Now (as a paying sponsor of the site) you see your advertising dollars at work.

Everybody likes positive reinforcement.

That's too deep for him:thumb:

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
f5db55871a6920b628f7d5df12e1af26_zps4ae17677.jpg