Lift install complications

Sirrobbythe5th

Dream truck in work
Sep 14, 2016
Im putting my 6" zone lift on my truck and everything has gone pretty smooth....that is until now.
I have the front and rear NEW differential drop down brackets installed..and it was kinda a bitch to get the front diff in. I had to jack on the diff quite a bit to get the back holes to line up. But thats in now, However when i went to put my LCA on (they have new bushings)...The LCAs where 1/2" TOO WIDE wtf. So i had to put a bottle jack between the two diff brackets to separate them enough, has anyone else encountered problems like this? I don't like that i had to jack on the diff to get it bolted in...nor do i like that I had to jack the brackets apart. Remind you all the bolts are loose.....so nothing should be this tight!!
Suggestions?? Im about to go back through everything today and see if I did something wrong even though everything is straight forward

Sirrobbythe5th

Dream truck in work
Sep 14, 2016
Now i just saw another forum that said with the energy bushings I went with that I might need to install the bushings from the inside out. Instead of the factory way- outside in?

Chad006

Drag racer wannabe
Feb 12, 2015
Goodlow, B.C.
Energy bushings went from outside in on mine when I took the lift out of mine, they were quite snug but little persuasion they slid right in. If you could post up some pictures that'd help.

Sirrobbythe5th

Dream truck in work
Sep 14, 2016
Just switched the bushings around (plenty of grease so I was almost able to do it by hand)
Anywho, the fit perfectly! Thanks
I just wasn't sure if it was "appropriate" for the hats to be on the inside
I will post pictures and do a full write up for installing the lift when I'm done !