LBZ race tune

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Thanks for replying. Is there a reason why?

The LLY and LBZ are completely different. Tables are scaled differently, and they just have some totally different tables. It would be easier to just get an actual LLY tune.

DMAX403

Sep 22, 2010
Mackay, Qld, Australia
Hey guys I'm a total retard when it comes to efi live. My os is 52606128, and this tune says 12606128, will this work for me? Also how do I go about actually loading this tune into my car? (step by step)

Greatly appreciate any help or advice.

Cheers, Bryan

DMAX403

Sep 22, 2010
Mackay, Qld, Australia
That 5 means you have a 5 posistion tune, the 1 is just a single tune. You will lose your other tunes, just so you know.

Aaahhhh thanks for that mate, I only wanna try it out and see if my trans will cope for a couple of runs and then go back to my normal tunes (famous last words ha ha). So once I save my current tunes what do I do then?

02sfguy

Mar 15, 2011
this tunes has to high of a pulse width for injectors right? do you have the same tune only for a truck with injectors?

02sfguy

Mar 15, 2011
i am not real familiar with the efi live program and dont want to be forking the money out if i do something stupid and blow my motor up :confused: do you have a copy of the tune for the 45 overs? how are the egt's, boost, fuel mileage, ext. thanks