Lb7 TCM tune process

apwcu

Mar 10, 2016
I'm trying to load a different stock OS TCM tune on my 03 lb7. Does anybody have the process of removing the stock file and loading the new one?

I have a PPEI autocal that I'm using for this.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

apwcu

Mar 10, 2016
Yeah, I knew the full flash was necessary, but just have no idea on the steps.

apwcu

Mar 10, 2016
So I would have to get Kory Willis to send me a tcm tune for it to work?

apwcu

Mar 10, 2016
I want to try some different ones out after building my trans, but was going to start with another 03 tune.

apwcu

Mar 10, 2016
I'm just now getting around to doing this tcm flash, I have an 02 tcm tune from Kory that I'm trying to flash, but it says AL5 full flash not supported.

Does anyone know the correct steps to full flash it? I've already read and saved my stock tcm tune and uploaded the new tune in the autocal, but If I hook it up to the truck and go to full flash it gives me an $502 error code.

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
I'm just now getting around to doing this tcm flash, I have an 02 tcm tune from Kory that I'm trying to flash, but it says AL5 full flash not supported.

Does anyone know the correct steps to full flash it? I've already read and saved my stock tcm tune and uploaded the new tune in the autocal, but If I hook it up to the truck and go to full flash it gives me an $502 error code.

Are you trying to do this with the V2 as a standalone? If so I've not been able to get that to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

apwcu

Mar 10, 2016
This is with an autocal, I tried to do it as a pass thru and standalone with it.

apwcu

Mar 10, 2016
I also updated my firmware and boot loader along with redoing the bbx settings for just my truck.

apwcu

Mar 10, 2016
Really? Seems like I've been reading that it's no problem to do with the autocal.

I have a tech 2, is it possible with it?

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Really? Seems like I've been reading that it's no problem to do with the autocal.

If Tony says your SOL, then your SOL.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Muff

Just Learning
Oct 7, 2013
Butler, Pa

I'd take Hillarys word before I took Tony's (ridgehummers) word. That trust goes the whole back to the Tim Jackson, ridge runner, bobo days. He's (ridgehumper) screwed us many times since then as well.