Lawrence KS dyno day

JMDuramaxLB7

YOU SAID MEMBER!!!
Jun 3, 2007
Missouri
Hey, it was good meeting everyone today,had a real good time talking to BudTX, Mightymousemalibu, and Bigblock. I didnt get there until after Bigblock ran but i heard he put down some good digits but like BudTX said i'll let him tell you what they was. I also wanted to say thanks to everyone who commented on my old LB7 with the new painted,polished H2s. Thanks, guys...

Last edited:

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
Oh ok, I figured since he rolled up in a benzo that was a no haha

Nope you got me and Mouse confused. It was great meeting Bud and Mouse that I have known for so long as well as a few new faces. JM has a freakin sick truck.

My truck ran pretty good she was havein a hell of a time holdin rail pressure and I was only able to spin up to 3200 RPM's before she stopped pullin all three times. I just simply ran out of time while I have been home to get all the parts put on. So she ran pretty much all stock with Wendy's tune. It pulled like a monster

HP was low at 437
TQ was 1051 ft lbs at 2000 RPM, great in my mind for the stock alli at . I will post up the dyno sheet soon.

Once again guys it was great meetin all you guys I hope to see you all around on my next leave.:hug:

Last edited:

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Nope you got me and Mouse confused. It was great meeting Bud and Mouse that I have known for so long as well as a few new faces. JM has a freakin sick truck.

My truck ran pretty good she was havein a hell of a time holdin rail pressure and I was only able to spin up to 3200 RPM's before she stopped pullin all three times. I just simply ran out of time while I have been home to get all the parts put on. So she ran pretty much all stock with Wendy's tune. It pulled like a monster

HP was low at 437
TQ was 1051 ft lbs at 2000 RPM, great in my mind for the stock alli at . I will post up the dyno sheet soon.

Once again guys it was great meetin all you guys I hope to see you all around on my next leave.:hug:

Pretty good considering the dyno you were running on, ive never seen a dyno vary so much from day to day than Johns. Ive only ran on it twice, once with a tranny and ppe and made 400hp, then with twin cp3's and a 4088 and i only made around 450:rolleyes:, my buddy ran his stock turbod dmax on there and made 520hp once then the next time made 440. If you want to get some real numbers come up to St Joe diesel, they will be having a dyno day on June 12th.;)

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Hey it was great meeting all you guys (and gal's) too! Had me a great time! I did however get there late and missed all but one duramax run:( A nice stock LBZ dually put dowm some good numbers for a stock truck iirc, 310hp 6XXftlb :eek:
I sincerly apologize, i didnt grab my camera for all the dodges:eek: Thats all that ran after i arrived, cept the stock dually. I guess i coulda snapped some shots of the Dmax crew's rides:eek: Lil disgusted at myself for beein late and missin the guys run, so i didnt bother to grab the camera this time, I'll do somthin to redeem myself:hug:

An old 1st gen 12V ran before i got there and made over 500, on a VE pump! He blew an I/C boot on the run.
After a bit, a newer dodge common rail truck rolled up to the dyno and put down +-650hp and the torque i dont remmember, pretty stout for a dodge, guess he had a 77mm turbo and some other goodies. After A while the shop owner decided to run his dodge, also a common rail truck, had dual fuelers, intake plate, horn, heater delete, banks intercooler, 2 stage NX, header and iirc a 74mm S400! He had a hard time gettin it to light the turbo on the rollers and kept fallin off the charger, once he got that sucker lit, it spun the rollers to iirc 805HP @ over 1800LB fuel only! :eek: The spray wasnt hooked up. Man that turbo is a screamer! He ran out of fuel at the top of dyno run and it started to surge/bark and had some guys ducking for cover!

I did take cell phone vid of that IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME HOW TO GET IT ON HEAR! :eek: I can do pics but ive never posted vid, and or how to get it off my cell phone to hear.

Haha, the old 81' Benz is a good machine! It looks like a heap but it gets me from A to B reliably and cheaply! If work hasnt been so slow an i had more "fun" money woulda put my cut delivery valves in her and set low HP pull up there! hahahah!
Deffinately no rich boy here, lol

After we left, my buddie and i went bar hoppin in Lawrence (College Town!!!! KU) and had a some fun! My head dosnt feel to good today though:rofl:
A fantastic trip overall!

Pleasure to meet and greet all of you again and hope to do so again soon!

Last edited:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Think its a dyno thing but i could be wrong? It lit the turbo and spun up fast! We could smell tires burnin on the rollers!

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
I'll hafta see whats goin on but might just try to go to St. Joe, we'll see! Not sure if the truck will be done by then or not? I hope so! would be nice! Hard to find time these days.
If i can get a fire under my arse, maybe get the IHI's new buddy installed too!

duramax215

Team Jacoby
Dec 17, 2008
Waubeka, Wi
our local dyno sucks here to it was bought last year so it's brand new and theres trucks around here with well over 500 plus hp that could only hit 430's and only 700ft lbs.