Know how to build a wiring harness?

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
I go to "Vehicle » Powertrain Management » Computers and Control Systems » Engine Control Module » Diagrams » Electrical Diagrams"
and it tells me to go to " Vehicle » Powertrain Management » Diagrams » Electrical Diagrams" there are just a few "snipits" but nothing that is going to help me.
I was looking at one guys video and he had sheets that had the complete ECM and TCM connector pin outs with ALL the wire colors, circuit numbers and what that circuit was.
These little boxes that will not even zoom are not going to get me where I need to go, I guess I will keep looking.
Thanks for taking time to try and help!!

I do remember the AllDatadiy page being difficult to navigate. I know the pinouts are on there. Keep looking and you'll find them. I wish I still had all my personalized navigation I wrote down because I had the same issue remembering where to find what I needed.

Mogman

May 3, 2020
Papalote, TX
It is very frustrating, I cannot even find a fuel system diagram, geez
I just made my quest even harder, I was watching a video of a Duramax/HMMWV conversion and they built a low profile box to go over the dash area and put the original cluster behind a plastic (lexan?) cover looks real nice so now I want to do that and also use the original headlight/transfer case bundle, much more wiring...................
The cluster is a little different than the 08 so not sure if the 08 can be used in this fashion yet, this one looks like a 06-07 cluster

Attachments

• Cluster.JPG
    Cluster.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Mogman

May 3, 2020
Papalote, TX
Actually I have come to the conclusion it would be simpler just to use the entire harness and just delete what I do not need