King of Trucks sled pull Syracuse NY

JakeBrakeIH

Dec 24, 2010
Yaphank, NY
King of Trucks will be holding another truck show/pull and mud bog again this year! The pull will be on June 2nd, and starts at 2pm. They will be having a workstock class, 2.6 and 3.0 diesel classes, as well as a prostock 4x4 gas class. Last SPI pull I was at, they allowed trucks to bump up a class which made the drive well worth it rather than just hooking once. I went last year to KOT and had a hell of a time. There was 47 trucks in the 2.6 class and about 10 in the 3.0 class. Lots of food and venders to check out, really looking forward to this years pull! :thumb:

JakeBrakeIH

Dec 24, 2010
Yaphank, NY
I was there this past year but did not pull, hopefully my truck will be ready this year and I can join in the fun! :thumb:

That would be great! Its nice a club like SPI is stepping up and shaking up the rules in upstate NY, rather than just stock and RWYB. Really should be lot of fun and lots of hooks for guys.

JakeBrakeIH

Dec 24, 2010
Yaphank, NY
Looks like a hell of a cruise out there. As long as I buy a new trailer by then or can borrow a trailer I'll probay be there

Na its not a that bad! Lol hopefully you can make the ride. BTW Im not sure if you saw my thread on NETDP but there is a new club trying to set up a series at the Fonda fair grounds. They are hashing out rules now but figured you would be interested.

Sledheadxp800r

That was only my tow tune
Dec 13, 2010
CT
Na its not a that bad! Lol hopefully you can make the ride. BTW Im not sure if you saw my thread on NETDP but there is a new club trying to set up a series at the Fonda fair grounds. They are hashing out rules now but figured you would be interested.

4 1/2 hours 1 way with 8k lbs on a little trailer that can only haul 4k lbs is kinda sketchy. I haven't seen that thread on NETDP. What's it under?

DieselDummy

Dirt Dummy
Oct 13, 2011
NY
Im pretty sure Jim and I will go this year, no pulling though, i believe the ole red rocket is sticking to the pavement this year!!!